Ratings VCC has received

1. mcfish rated VCC's post Like in the thread Best lake in the Southern California area and why.

Mine is Hodges because it fishes the way I like to fish, It will eat tackle and steal lures, and when it is stingy it is very stingy,...

May 10, 2022
  2. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread Best lake in the Southern California area and why.

Mine is Hodges because it fishes the way I like to fish, It will eat tackle and steal lures, and when it is stingy it is very stingy,...

Apr 12, 2022
  3. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread Best lake in the Southern California area and why.

What lake in So-Cal is your favorite and why [

Apr 12, 2022
  4. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread hodges dam.

Will definitely ruin the spawn, the lake has been getting better and better each year, so yes lets ruin what I think is the best lake in...

Apr 12, 2022
  5. ol dirty basser rated VCC's post Like in the thread Best lake in the Southern California area and why.

Apr 12, 2022
  6. VinnyBass rated VCC's post Like in the thread Best lake in the Southern California area and why.

Apr 12, 2022
  7. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread hodges dam.

a month and a half earlier than last year, sucks big time

Apr 11, 2022
  8. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread hodges dam.

Tell me it is just a late April Fools joke, I heard from someone who fished Hodges yesterday, that they are going to drop the lake 10...

Apr 11, 2022
  9. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread brian graves hodges.

Sometime this week they should send them out to us, she is usually real good about getting them out. I will post it when it comes out....

Apr 6, 2022
  10. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread brian graves hodges.

They are not posted yet but is was one hell of a day for big stringers, I am terrible with names, so The winning team had 38+ pounds, my...

Apr 6, 2022
  11. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

With the crapi bite wide open at Hodges you cant work the narrows or the peninsula, there is a kayak every 50 feet, as well as a group...

Mar 15, 2022
  12. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

As long as there is a day at the lake that there are no kayaks I'd be fine with it, Hodges is a ship show right now.

Mar 15, 2022
  13. Everydog rated VCC's post Like in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

With the crapi bite wide open at Hodges you cant work the narrows or the peninsula, there is a kayak every 50 feet, as well as a group...

Mar 15, 2022
  14. Everydog rated VCC's post Like in the thread One Kayak and Tube Only Day Per Week , Each Lake..

As long as there is a day at the lake that there are no kayaks I'd be fine with it, Hodges is a ship show right now.

Mar 15, 2022
  15. mcfish rated VCC's post Like in the thread What you think..???.

I would like to know the reason for the rate is crease, is it revenue, if it is they will still have issues. I have not been asked to...

Mar 10, 2022
  16. swings are free rated VCC's post Like in the thread Good and Great Numbers Day by lake..

Hodges, May and June sometimes into July on average we can catch 10 to 15 fish each with a 5 fish limit going from 16-20 pounds, with a...

Dec 28, 2021
  17. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread Good and Great Numbers Day by lake..

Hodges, May and June sometimes into July on average we can catch 10 to 15 fish each with a 5 fish limit going from 16-20 pounds, with a...

Dec 28, 2021
  18. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread Year in review.

Seems to me that El Cap was so bad with quaga that when the water dropped everything was covered in them, stickups where twice as big...

Dec 14, 2021
  19. mcfish rated VCC's post Like in the thread Year in review.

Seems to me that El Cap was so bad with quaga that when the water dropped everything was covered in them, stickups where twice as big...

Dec 14, 2021
  20. Werfless rated VCC's post Like in the thread About the same as Fisheromen's Day.

The City not the County, I do wonder if it would be better under the county and not the city.

Sep 13, 2021