Ratings VinnyBass has given

1. VinnyBass rated hookemdano's post Helpful in the thread A Modest Proposal.

I know this will surprise a few here....BUT...we are all going to die

Oct 12, 2021
  2. VinnyBass rated Creek's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

That is correct. Dano is my direct news source. Too funny.

Oct 11, 2021
  3. VinnyBass rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Yum Dinger for L.M..

Just keep thinking that!

Oct 10, 2021
  4. VinnyBass rated NibbleSquad's post Helpful in the thread line for swimbaits.

a half spool of braid and top the rest with seagar flouro to save money. Mono really does not work setting the hook on a long cast...

Oct 10, 2021
  5. VinnyBass rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Not going to happen. What about illegals, if the vaccine only works when everyone is vaccinated, then how the hell is that ever going to...

Oct 8, 2021
  6. VinnyBass rated Exmedicated Fisherman's post Helpful in the thread Merck Pill 'a Game Changer' ?.

Then we are the only county in the world with those rates.

Oct 7, 2021
  7. VinnyBass rated Tony Vegas's post Helpful in the thread Down at the River.

There aint even any water back there anymore

Oct 2, 2021
  8. VinnyBass rated MrChatterBait's post Helpful in the thread Solo at the Closer and 2021 PB!.

Now, now Vinny. Don't mention the L word in any fun fishing report.

Oct 1, 2021
  9. VinnyBass rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread Last chance.....

Hopefully you get the clouds without the thunder and lightning!

Sep 25, 2021
  10. VinnyBass rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread San V Thur 9.16.

Too funny...miles of shoreline and you give up my favorite secret spot! It was even better 2 months ago when the water was up 10'...

Sep 19, 2021
  11. VinnyBass rated Chriwilson's post Helpful in the thread IPhone Login to SDFish Problem solved.

Or you could press a small hold the Login link until OPEN IN NEW TAB becomes available... Assuming use of Chrome Haven’t tried Safari,...

Sep 18, 2021
  12. VinnyBass rated Treblemaker's post Helpful in the thread Logging In.

It looks like there is an issue logging in to SDFish....Here is a way of getting in... 1. tap on log in and you will see a little black...

Sep 18, 2021
  13. VinnyBass rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread OTAY 9/12 Always fun for me.

What you throwing in a foot of water???

Sep 14, 2021
  14. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Braid line you Prefer.

For spinning reels, I use Nanofil or Gliss. Both cast really far and have great sensitivity. For baitcasting, I still prefer...

Sep 13, 2021
  15. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Less than 10.

That is yet another reason to go barbless.

Sep 11, 2021
  16. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Log in problems.

So when you go to the site, right click under your user name and a menu comes up. Then left click on "Open link in new window". Not...

Sep 8, 2021
  17. VinnyBass rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Log in problems.

Like several others, I have been having log in problems. I may have found a fix. I found I could log in if I opened a new window, the...

Sep 7, 2021
  18. VinnyBass rated RamonaAngler's post Helpful in the thread Getting tougher.

That's true...unfortunately not for me today. I found and waited out some busters for 3 dinks. Better than a skunk but definitely a...

Sep 4, 2021
  19. VinnyBass rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread Getting tougher.

Wish I had seen that other line coming out of that fish. Might have been able to save it.

Sep 3, 2021