1. Anglers Marine is looking for motivated, qualified, career driven employees for their Lakeside location. Full time Counter Sales, Part Sales, and Boat Sales positions are available at their Lakeside location. Health insurance and 401k benefits are available. Pay based on experience. Contact Rick or Cindy at 714-666-2628 if interested.
    Dismiss Notice

Ratings Vito1023 has given

1. Vito1023 rated aquaholic's post Agree in the thread 07/15 Premier AM // PM.

It's just not ideal to throw jigs with for many reasons but if it's all you got then do it. A few things that will help is a 9ft heavy...

Jul 18, 2018 at 5:47 AM
  2. Vito1023 rated Delorian's post Agree in the thread Braid v Mono.

I only recently started dabbling in some braid. Major benefit is line capacity for the larger fish. However, I like it so far for even...

Jul 18, 2018 at 5:29 AM
  3. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Top 3 beginer lures/rigs for tough bites?.

Flyline crayfish.. about a size 4 hook...

Jul 17, 2018 at 4:18 AM
  4. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Are swimbaits just an inside joke?.

Have you or anyone tried the roadrunner baits? I think they would work

Jul 16, 2018 at 4:25 AM
  5. Vito1023 rated RamonaAngler's post Agree in the thread 14 on 7/13.

14 is a GREAT DAY Paul! Small ones, big ones, medium ones....I'll take any that bite! :emoji_slight_smile: Thanks for the report....no...

Jul 15, 2018 at 5:35 AM
  6. Vito1023 rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Buying a used vehicle.

I just a bought a new 2018 Tacoma via the Costco buying service and was very pleased with the cost,service, etc. They also have used...

Jul 14, 2018 at 4:46 AM
  7. Vito1023 rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Decent mixed bag in MB surf Thursday AM.

Nice! Thanks for the report....I still gotta drag my arse up in the AM and join you. Especially since I am a user of your “crack.”...

Jul 12, 2018 at 8:14 AM
  8. Vito1023 rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread Point Loma.

Just goes to show how much attitude drives your success. You guys may have turned a bummer trip into a good one for a lot of folks....

Jul 9, 2018
  9. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Another Spin Versus Bait Caster Question....

My problem is that I typically need to be able to switch from an oz or two to flyline, so baitcasters are less than ideal for most of...

Jul 7, 2018
  10. Vito1023 rated Capt Ray's post Agree in the thread 7/2 Liberty - Full Day.

The fish and island pictures are nice but that plate shot has it going on!

Jul 3, 2018
  11. Vito1023 rated itsmsrin's post Agree in the thread Keeping undersized Hali out of water for "almost" photos.

So, on instagram .... I've seen a bunch of "almost" photos where the fish (halibut) would easily be unhooked , but the "fishermen"...

Jun 28, 2018
  12. Vito1023 rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Keeping undersized Hali out of water for "almost" photos.

I get it. I agree yet if we truly believe that we shouldn’t make a fish suffer than perhaps we should stop fishing altogether..........

Jun 28, 2018
  13. Vito1023 rated robbiesmith25's post Agree in the thread Last Two Weeks Report.

Nice work! Is the wind ever going to let up this year? :(

Jun 25, 2018
  14. Vito1023 rated spideyjg's post Agree in the thread Child Camps.

Mark my words this will end with Sessions fired so he can put in someone to kill the Russia probe. It would help his case to call Corey...

Jun 20, 2018
  15. Vito1023 rated ChrisNorby's post Agree in the thread Barrett Father's Day 6 17.

I suppose I could divulge the bait that made magic for us. We caught a good average on dropshot with a pink translucent worm. These were...

Jun 20, 2018
  16. Vito1023 rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread SKUNKED AT BARRETT??? TRUE STORY :( CHOCOLATE MILK WATER, ANYBODY KNOW WHY??.

Barrett sucks this year and its only going to get worse as the summer hits us. Save your money.

Jun 19, 2018
  17. Vito1023 rated chris cox's post Agree in the thread Seaforth boat rentals Coronado - open when?.

Yeah bud, seems like seaforth coronado caters to tourists more than serious fisherman. Late starting hours and no real live bait...

Jun 17, 2018
  18. Vito1023 rated Kahuna bass's post Agree in the thread Bite slowed but still caught some at Lake Hodges! - Video June 9th, 2018.

Jpablico - Impressive guys! Like your youtube videos!! I've always liked Hodges, regardless how tough that lake can be. Truly humbling...

Jun 17, 2018
  19. Vito1023 rated Fritzy's post Agree in the thread Surf report - aka: I don't know how to fish.

I think its a combination of a new attitude that Ive only encountered in the last couple of years and a percentage of brain dead mofos...

Jun 14, 2018
  20. Vito1023 rated Cyborgstarfish's post Agree in the thread Z man plastics?.

Then you realize you need pliers, leader, camera, tape measure, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, scent lol.

Jun 10, 2018