Ratings Vito1023 has given

1. Vito1023 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Too Afraid to bet?.

I think others should join me and see if these guys are really strong on their beliefs to bet on it. [ATTACH]

Nov 29, 2020
  2. Vito1023 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 10/4-Otay: Finally got out and fished.

Almost 4 hours exactly between waiting in line outside and getting help inside the DMV. I brought in the 99% completed Boat 101 form...

Oct 7, 2020
  3. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread An open question….

I don't care enough about the clown show to even bother with that level of political discourse, especially as all that nonsense just...

Sep 8, 2020
  4. Vito1023 rated Larry M's post Funny in the thread If you're willing to hike far....

Place a found ad, maybe someone will claim them. Make sure ask for them to identify them you know how people are about found items.

Aug 20, 2020
  5. Vito1023 rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread 40lb+ BFT Saturday 7/25/20.

Nice fish Geo. I'm pretty sure we have discussed this before, but you really need to stop fishing while wearing blackface. Catch up...

Aug 16, 2020
  6. Vito1023 rated Fishbreath's post Funny in the thread Anyone Ever Fizz Bluegills?.

I was releasing everything yesterday. The fish were about 25 feet deep and usually bluegill seem to do OK from that depth, but as I was...

Jul 25, 2020
  7. Vito1023 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread 7/20-Murray Morning Dinks.

I filled the ziplock with water and used it as a live well to keep the small bass I caught alive before I released them..ha ha Kidding...

Jul 22, 2020
  8. Vito1023 rated Easy619's post Funny in the thread What a day man... (one fish report).

It happens. Some days you walk up, start casting and catch fish after fish. Sometimes, you forget your pliers and cut tag ends on a...

Jul 22, 2020
  9. Vito1023 rated mcfish's post Funny in the thread July 10-Fishing Keifer and Donald's Lake.

How much did he charge you? Last week at Murray, he gave me 5 plastic worms...then at the end of the day gave me a bill for...

Jul 22, 2020
  10. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread One more cast....

I didn't realize so many photos got taken of me when I was younger...

Jul 19, 2020
  11. Vito1023 rated Jenx's post Funny in the thread Personal Record Perch....

That's pretty close in size to my PB large mouth bass (as in the biggest I have ever caught).

Jul 10, 2020
  12. Vito1023 rated Chriwilson's post Funny in the thread Finally! a fishing report with fish!.

Only mullet, nothing to see here... :emoji_joy:

Jul 10, 2020
  13. Vito1023 rated NextMikeSays's post Funny in the thread Albacore back?.

It's having sex with an ex. Not that it was great or there isn't any better p*ssy but more that you haven't had it for a while and you...

May 17, 2020
  14. Vito1023 rated tsugg's post Funny in the thread May 6- Hump Day Limit.

1- you save money,2- you learn to cook (which is healthier for old guys),3-catching bass anywhere is all good. BTW did you see today's...

May 8, 2020
  15. Vito1023 rated MattL's post Funny in the thread Is Fishing Open?.

Thanks guys. Hit the river. Hooked one carp and lost it, missed a few runs. Blaming it on the virus.

May 8, 2020
  16. Vito1023 rated VinnyBass's post Funny in the thread Green light Red Light..

I have been waiting at a red light a mile and a half from Murray for over a month...ha ha.

May 2, 2020