Ratings Vito1023 has given

1. Vito1023 rated Dry Fly Rie's post Helpful in the thread 4s ranch park pond.

It's posted "No Fishing" and gets patrolled regularly by the park rangers. They kick people out of there all the time. Occasionally,...

Aug 14, 2018 at 6:26 AM
  2. Vito1023 rated Fomen's post Helpful in the thread Dropshot hook advise.

I ALWAYS drop shot in the bay. It's my go-to presentation. I have VERY good luck using it. It's ideal when fishing from a boat or kayak...

Aug 1, 2018
  3. Vito1023 rated old_rookie's post Helpful in the thread Surf Fishing.

I keep for a few casts. Sometimes they come back partially sucked out, so I replace when that is the case.

Jul 26, 2018
  4. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Surf Fishing.

So.. head end has a couple antennae, the tail has a flap (sometimes with orange eggs). The legs point towards the head. I like to put...

Jul 26, 2018
  5. Vito1023 rated bart's post Helpful in the thread First post...shelter island session.

There's also a ginger candy "CHIMES" ginger chew, I get mine on Amazon, BUT there is a oriental dollar type store, DAISO i think, that...

Jul 26, 2018
  6. Vito1023 rated Erik L's post Helpful in the thread Can you fish here?.

I've fished that area quite a bit from my boat. There are patches of eel grass in shallow water along the shoreline that hold spotties...

Jul 24, 2018
  7. Vito1023 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Things that Croak.

Their tiny like a cracker. So here’s the lineage of sardines.. Cracker Dines - 4in Candy Bar Dines - 4.5-5.5in - Another Favorite...

Jul 20, 2018
  8. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Are swimbaits just an inside joke?.

Cabela's has quarter oz.. 4/4$

Jul 16, 2018
  9. Vito1023 rated Ram-Rod's post Helpful in the thread New to the surf.

Berkley has rebate promos every year. I use the Buy 2 gulp products get $5 rebate.You can do it 4 times, then use the rebate from Dick's...

Jul 15, 2018
  10. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread New to the surf.

I prefer live sand crabs, I have seen the gulp sand crabs produce tho

Jul 15, 2018
  11. Vito1023 rated DPevin's post Helpful in the thread Retrieving Surface Irons -Speeds.

You may need to slow it down fishing that lexa. Depending on which one you have they are something like 7:1 or 8:1 right? So even if you...

Jul 14, 2018
  12. Vito1023 rated Daddo's post Helpful in the thread Bill Varney Surf Seminar.

There are a lot of questions asked here about how to fish the surf. The light tackle master, Bill Varney, is having an on-the-beach...

Jul 10, 2018
  13. Vito1023 rated fishinmike's post Helpful in the thread PB in the SDB with an asterisk.

Teamed up with Bubbacee this morning for a session on the Big Bay. Hit the water around 6 and was off the water by 12:30. Fished the...

Jul 7, 2018
  14. Vito1023 rated inthedeep2's post Helpful in the thread Yakkin’ it up on July 4! SDB.

ive seen this company really reasonable compared to the skiff rentals. revo/ outback half day $65 $100all day pa14 $75half day $125all...

Jul 5, 2018
  15. Vito1023 rated AzImport's post Helpful in the thread Relocation Advice.

Camp Verde or somewhere around the Prescott area. Close enough to big cities to have access to all the nice things they have, far enough...

Jul 3, 2018
  16. Vito1023 rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Done with the Liberty 6/30.

Im over the Liberty, to many greenie private rods who don’t know how to get around. Feel free to fish it. I did alright today, but...

Jul 1, 2018
  17. Vito1023 rated NextMikeSays's post Helpful in the thread Seaguar STS salmon fluorocarbon.

They make this up to 50lb and this my go to Fluoro Carbon. Because of the price and amount of line, I use it very liberally. As you can...

Jun 24, 2018
  18. Vito1023 rated aquaholic's post Helpful in the thread Crown Cove Report.

There's a healthy amount of them in the big bay on the grass flat between coronado bridge piling 11 and the moored boats if interested....

Jun 22, 2018
  19. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Crown Cove Report.

From that far back on the bay, there could be some heavy metal content to the meat.. moderation is key..

Jun 22, 2018
  20. Vito1023 rated Meezer_Man's post Helpful in the thread California lawmakers are getting closer to ending daylight saving time.

Should California put an end to daylight saving time in the state? It’s getting closer to closer to happening now that both the...

Jun 17, 2018