Ratings Vito1023 has given

1. Vito1023 rated dmorgan3's post Helpful in the thread Irons from shore.

I made a list of tips a while back, see below: No more backlashes tips: 1. Use limp line (I once had mono so stiff and with so much...

Jul 5, 2020 at 6:11 AM
  2. Vito1023 rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread State beach parking closed for 4th.

That's all street parking over there and lots of it

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:33 PM
  3. Vito1023 rated mcfish's post Helpful in the thread San v... Fluke em!.

Several different ways! On Monday the fish wanted it slow reeled and twitched just below the surface..its almost a walk the dog motion...

Jun 25, 2020
  4. Vito1023 rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread Newbie Rigging Question for Surf and Lagoon Fishing.

The lagoon can test your fortitude. Halibut in there are pretty used to feeding on live bait. The bass are a little less picky. The...

Jun 23, 2020
  5. Vito1023 rated Fins in the Bin's post Helpful in the thread Cliff Side Payoff.

Both Sandbass but that second one is very dark. Just don't keep any that look similar with pink and purple spots the size of quarters....

Jun 8, 2020
  6. Vito1023 rated RamonaAngler's post Helpful in the thread Fish bite twice a day......

Couldn't resist! LOL [ATTACH]

Jun 8, 2020
  7. Vito1023 rated AzImport's post Helpful in the thread Mission bay.

City website language has been updated to reflect new rules. No longer does it say shore fishing is banned in the bays!!

Jun 8, 2020
  8. Vito1023 rated joem83's post Helpful in the thread Mission bay.

I hit up Mission Bay 4 times in the last week and nobody hassled me. The only person who bothered me was the guy who kept swimming in...

Jun 7, 2020
  9. Vito1023 rated vaughanmatt13's post Helpful in the thread Wet Bandit Baits And Jigs.

yeah weedless underspin is definitely something that I've been kind of fiddling with but it's really difficult to get the parts to set...

May 22, 2020
  10. Vito1023 rated swings are free's post Helpful in the thread Santee carp?.

I know you can't "use" corn for bait in most lakes but I used to use the water from a can of corn and mix it with flour. Dough balls...

May 17, 2020
  11. Vito1023 rated K-Bo Smack's post Helpful in the thread Surf Halibut and Corbina.

I typically rig with a 12'-15' length of 12# mono attached to cheap 15# braid main line and then decide on weight when I get on the...

May 16, 2020
  12. Vito1023 rated Egorham's post Helpful in the thread Getting off of the bottom.

In my humble opinion, (I ain't a pro, just my experience): Also, pretty much all of my experience comes from fishing sand beaches. In...

May 15, 2020
  13. Vito1023 rated VinnyBass's post Helpful in the thread VINNY ??????.

I guess our emails to the City and me being Italian and fisheromen thinks I may be a Vampire...may of helped!!! ha ha

May 15, 2020
  14. Vito1023 rated galen's post Helpful in the thread What is this?.

It’s a sea pansy, and no I’m not making that up.

May 13, 2020
  15. Vito1023 rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread Hump day with a surprise.

Another good early morning session. Started about 5:15 and fished till 6:30. Managed to stick and land 11 spotties this morning and bit...

May 13, 2020
  16. Vito1023 rated oldfogey's post Helpful in the thread Saturday AM shorefishing.

I actually stayed past daylight this morning. The fish more started to bite when daylight started....I only got one bite and one fish in...

May 2, 2020
  17. Vito1023 rated BrianSD's post Helpful in the thread Carlsbad beaches open Monday at 9am.

Here you go. It's even listed twice [ATTACH]

May 2, 2020
  18. Vito1023 rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Shelter Island and National City Ramps open effective May 1.

See below. San Diego Bay only so far. All persons on recreational craft need to be from same household though. I imagine there will...

May 1, 2020
  19. Vito1023 rated Easy619's post Helpful in the thread SD beaches to begin reopening.

Just watched the county press conference, and county beaches are set to open on monday for surfing, swimming and other water activities....

Apr 27, 2020
  20. Vito1023 rated Deep color's post Helpful in the thread Bait tank recommendations.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I can't tell you a gallon to scoop ratio or say I have the best set up, but I can tell you I've used a Kodiak...

Apr 27, 2020