Ratings Vito1023 has received

1. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Got a new reel, any downfalls?.

May 23, 2020 at 1:21 PM
  2. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Wet Bandit Baits And Jigs.

Nice I like your jigs with the colored weed guard, how about a design for a weedless underspin, I’d buy them, do you sell any of your...

May 21, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  3. B8DHOOK rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Click and you shall receive....

I do the same with all lures I remove the split ring soon as I get them and then I’m ready for quick change, I don’t like when I haven’t...

May 20, 2020 at 7:06 AM
  4. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Birthday Calico.

What a way to celebrate, Happy Birthday you can now legally have your first drink, HaHa

May 19, 2020 at 3:38 PM
  5. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Click and you shall receive....

I do the same with all lures I remove the split ring soon as I get them and then I’m ready for quick change, I don’t like when I haven’t...

May 19, 2020 at 12:08 PM
  6. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Birthday Calico.

What a way to celebrate, Happy Birthday you can now legally have your first drink, HaHa

May 19, 2020 at 12:05 PM
  7. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Where should I fish today?.

I I did some scouting yesterday and I saw a few Spotties being caught at liberty station on the north side and I discovered since the...

May 15, 2020
  8. cavedog619 rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Peddle boat fishing the bays?.

Years ago I thought about it after taking the kids out at Santee Lakes, maybe a used one from their lake could be cheap? I can’t swim so...

May 13, 2020
  9. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Liberty Station 4/30.

Is liberty station considered a park?

May 13, 2020
  10. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Peddle boat fishing the bays?.

Years ago I thought about it after taking the kids out at Santee Lakes, maybe a used one from their lake could be cheap? I can’t swim so...

May 12, 2020
  11. Kahuna bass rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Epic Morning Session... IB.

What a day to remember, obviously your new favorite lucky rod, congratulations.

May 11, 2020
  12. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread It's official!.

So it looks like there’s nothing left to fish if all those places listed in the ports list?

May 10, 2020
  13. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Epic Morning Session... IB.

May 10, 2020
  14. SoCalGeek rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Epic Morning Session... IB.

May 10, 2020
  15. Kahuna bass rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Underspins.

I do the same but I put a snap at both ends so I can change out the blades to Indiana blades or what ever, I have caught a Spotties on...

May 7, 2020
  16. DogDudeDrone rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Salt and fresh, but more fresh ;).

I felt your excitement that was awesome it made my morning, I was hoping to get to fish for once as I haven’t gotten to since the start...

May 2, 2020
  17. Kahuna bass rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Salt and fresh, but more fresh ;).

I felt your excitement that was awesome it made my morning, I was hoping to get to fish for once as I haven’t gotten to since the start...

May 2, 2020
  18. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Salt and fresh, but more fresh ;).

May 1, 2020
  19. B8DHOOK rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Creek Fishin'.

Nothing better then catching them on a home made lure, I can still remember all the fish I’ve caught on my home made lures my first home...

Apr 29, 2020
  20. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Like in the thread Creek Fishin'.

Nothing better then catching them on a home made lure, I can still remember all the fish I’ve caught on my home made lures my first home...

Apr 29, 2020