Ratings Vito1023 has received

1. geofish rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread 08.16 Mission Bay.

Did you happen to try fishing on the hotels deck they have there it’s been good for me in the early mornings ?

Aug 17, 2018 at 6:53 AM
  2. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread 08/03/18 - Double Deadstick Corvinas - Mission Bay.

I’m a little confused the other day I was wondering why I hadn’t seen a couple of anglers posts, that being Pusey and Aquaman so are you...

Aug 7, 2018
  3. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Lagoon next to NRG Cabrillo Power.

Never heard of that place is it in San Diego or up north county, I’ve lived in SD since 1959. Not that I know of all the fishing spots,...

Jul 29, 2018
  4. geofish rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Lagoon next to NRG Cabrillo Power.

Never heard of that place is it in San Diego or up north county, I’ve lived in SD since 1959. Not that I know of all the fishing spots,...

Jul 28, 2018
  5. aquaholic rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Bass Palm.

You consistently catch some impressive fish that’s for sure. Curious why your hiding your face on the pics are you getting groupies...

Jul 15, 2018
  6. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Bass Palm.

You consistently catch some impressive fish that’s for sure. Curious why your hiding your face on the pics are you getting groupies...

Jul 14, 2018
  7. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Bass Palm.

Jul 14, 2018
  8. aquaholic rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Keeping undersized Hali out of water for "almost" photos.

I agree with geofish lead by example and spread the word, eventually the word gets out to more people, of course you can’t get every one...

Jun 28, 2018
  9. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Saturday morning quality.

Sometimes you see it typing in the right word and soon as you post, it decides you meant something else.

Jun 25, 2018
  10. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread History with North Korea.

I’m curious how everyone is feeling about this separation of families going on?

Jun 21, 2018
  11. MaxZmus rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Barrett Father's Day 6 17.

The best report I’ve heard this year from Barrett, mind if I ask what was magic baits?

Jun 19, 2018
  12. Beangone rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Got my two pound bluegill today..

That blue is scary big, looks like a double chin was on its way.

Jun 18, 2018
  13. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread What to do with grunion?.

Where’s werfless I like to know just in case?

Jun 16, 2018
  14. RolloTomasi rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

I thought you were listing some big eye tuna for a second there, you sure know a lot about fishing for a whipersnapper.

Jun 16, 2018
  15. Fish fool rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

I thought you were listing some big eye tuna for a second there, you sure know a lot about fishing for a whipersnapper.

Jun 15, 2018
  16. geofish rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

Jun 14, 2018
  17. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

Jun 14, 2018
  18. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

Jun 14, 2018
  19. Fat Spottie rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Thanks Everyone!.

Jun 14, 2018
  20. mikecheck1212 rated Vito1023's post Funny in the thread Inaccurate Reporting by Media.

Both sides are guilty, but if you have a lot a garbage hanging around your going to get more stories from both sides that’s why it seems...

Jun 13, 2018