Ratings Vito1023 has received

1. mcfish rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Good job Nathan....

That’s what I say for fishing gear and guitar gear, oh I’ve had that for while now I just don’t use it much.

Dec 9, 2020
  2. Msolorz rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread MB spotties 7/3/20.

If you have some gulp juice you can re-moisturize them

Jul 4, 2020
  3. B8DHOOK rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Braid over mono ?ec.

I’ve had great results with Kastking black braid, and linebig a very knowledgeable bass fisherman on this site turned me on to black...

Jun 2, 2020
  4. Jepoy rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Full day on the San Diego.

Well I got out on the full day yesterday on the San Diego, the skipper was Ryan, and I’ll start put by saying it is very good group they...

Nov 17, 2019
  5. KTfromSD rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Fishing San Diego Bay.

I just re-read the post and we're so lucky to have someone who shares and does so much for our fishing community, I will learn something...

Nov 9, 2019
  6. HK_Supermarket rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread OH YA! Can’t wait to throw these!.

I used them in the surf and caught 7 perch on them this summer, caught 3 of them on three casts could have caught more but I wrecked my...

Oct 16, 2019
  7. geofish rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread OH YA! Can’t wait to throw these!.

I used them in the surf and caught 7 perch on them this summer, caught 3 of them on three casts could have caught more but I wrecked my...

Oct 15, 2019
  8. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread OH YA! Can’t wait to throw these!.

Oct 15, 2019
  9. Baywolf rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread OH YA! Can’t wait to throw these!.

Oct 15, 2019
  10. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Crappie Bite.

Great for trout too, they just work for me.

Oct 9, 2019
  11. VinnyBass rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread S.D. River, Chick - Fi - La.

I happened to be on Mission Center road this morning around 10:30 so I decided to stop buy the river to see how it was looking as I...

Sep 19, 2019
  12. Serruchofish rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread S.D. River, Chick - Fi - La.

I happened to be on Mission Center road this morning around 10:30 so I decided to stop buy the river to see how it was looking as I...

Sep 19, 2019
  13. Werfless rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread S.D. River, Chick - Fi - La.

Sep 19, 2019
  14. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Hook and split ring size on LC 110?.

I know I get that most times Dana has them or I recently bought different sizes that aren’t available usually at the local tackle shops,...

May 24, 2019
  15. Larry M rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Hook and split ring size on LC 110?.

I replace almost all my trebles with either OWNER or VMC single hooks and they work great and less weeds and such plus much easier to...

May 24, 2019
  16. Bobber rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Geico....

AAA and maybe other insurance company’s might do this but a buddy of mine were out doing some off-roading looking for some fishing and...

Mar 3, 2019
  17. geofish rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Geico....

AAA and maybe other insurance company’s might do this but a buddy of mine were out doing some off-roading looking for some fishing and...

Mar 2, 2019
  18. ScubaLee03 rated Vito1023's post Helpful in the thread Geico....

Mar 2, 2019