Ratings wackyrig has given

1. wackyrig rated dysekt's post Like in the thread 1/13 Mission Bay SBB.

Been there as well, sorry to hear about the lost box. Happened to me years back up in Alamitos Bay, lost a couple freshly wrapped rods...

Jan 16, 2021 at 7:25 PM
  2. wackyrig rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread Florida 1/15 Skunk to Slam Dunk.

Took a vacation from the clouds in ohio and drove to Florida to hang out with some friends. They took me out on their jon boat first day...

Jan 16, 2021 at 7:17 PM
  3. wackyrig rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread Social Distance Halloween Bass.

What better way to stay away from everyone than to drive a few hour out into the mountains and hike for 5 hours around a lake! Fished...

Nov 1, 2020
  4. wackyrig rated biggbass's post Like in the thread 10/31/2020 San V.

HAVEN'T posted a report in eons. I fish once a month in bass club tournaments. So I usually fish 3 to 4 times a month on our famous San...

Nov 1, 2020
  5. wackyrig rated MattL's post Like in the thread Wed 7/29.

Fishing has definitely picked up since the opener. Had a blockbuster morning. Caught one on a popper close up to shore, then started...

Jul 31, 2020
  6. wackyrig rated Borderbasser's post Like in the thread Fishing the Barrett.

Wow that pelican looks lost.

Jul 29, 2020
  7. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Fishing the Barrett.

Did your son get a new tube or did you guys stitch it up?

Jul 29, 2020
  8. wackyrig rated Slater's post Like in the thread Fishing the Barrett.

OMG you caught fish & you werent in a kayak...........:emoji_fearful: How on earth did you do that!!!!

Jul 29, 2020
  9. wackyrig rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Fishing the Barrett.

Well said!!!

Jul 29, 2020
  10. wackyrig rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2020
  11. wackyrig rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Think!.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say when all is said and done not a single case will be related to fishing. Lol.... I still go every...

Apr 13, 2020
  12. wackyrig rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Think!.

The state government will find a way to tax you on that $1000 that you saved. LOL.

Apr 13, 2020
  13. wackyrig rated Everydog's post Like in the thread Think!.

My wife and I make medium to large financial decisions together. She was fine with me going fishing. When I told her how much i could...

Apr 13, 2020
  14. wackyrig rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Yuma Bass Fishing (Late Report + Video).

A little late on the report but got back from 2 days fishing the Colorado river about a week ago. We spent a lot of time driving around...

Apr 7, 2020
  15. wackyrig rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Poached the river 4/2.

Nice afternoon sesh out pulled on a good handful today [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Apr 7, 2020
  16. wackyrig rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread sometimes....

The worst trip, ends up being a pretty good trip if you keep trying. After using "big bass lures" all day and catching dinks, I got this...

Apr 7, 2020
  17. wackyrig rated fishingpapa's post Disagree in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

So, just to be clear, if you are fishing San Diego lakes, you are POACHING!

Apr 7, 2020
  18. wackyrig rated camobass's post Like in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

You know it’s only poaching if you cook your catch in boiling water

Apr 7, 2020
  19. wackyrig rated fishboy92's post Like in the thread Ninjas in the night 3/30.

I don't fish green bass as much anymore as I use to but I had the itch, as they say google Earth is your best friend. After looking at a...

Apr 7, 2020