Ratings wackyrig has given

1. wackyrig rated Fisher not a catcher's post Funny in the thread Think!.

[ATTACH]

Apr 13, 2020
  2. wackyrig rated John The Bass's post Funny in the thread Buying Jim Pickens Poster Gofundme.

Hello. My friend made a go fund me to get a Jim Pickens poster. It would be really cool if you donated anything. Heres the link....

Mar 1, 2020
  3. wackyrig rated CrazyDonkey's post Funny in the thread New Lo An Clemente toads.

Do I understand this right, it was someones kite rotation and he hooled up and brought the fish in but you think that everyone should...

Nov 15, 2019
  4. wackyrig rated scheadhunter's post Funny in the thread Saturday close- Barrett at it’s best.

Time in the boat with me will make anyone frown. Lol

Sep 30, 2019
  5. wackyrig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread Not just the weather was HOT... Saturday 9/14/2019.

Nice! Do your buddies resent being rated?

Sep 15, 2019
  6. wackyrig rated toolbox's post Funny in the thread For Sale/Trade Opener tube spots..

I'm already in line...

Apr 19, 2019
  7. wackyrig rated diegofish's post Funny in the thread Barbless hook citation.

It could be worse guys, next year I'm hearing it's going to be line-less hooks only. We are going to have to go noodling for our bass. lmao

Apr 17, 2019
  8. wackyrig rated MrChatterBait's post Funny in the thread Epic weekend at Barrett...followed by a fishing hangover...

Great fishing and great pics! The pics were so great I had to look at them twice.

Oct 2, 2018
  9. wackyrig rated Bluegill's post Funny in the thread Speculations for Sundays Closer (30th).

I’ll be out there both Saturday and Sunday. The old lady about had my balls for making a reservation on Saturday when she has to work,...

Sep 28, 2018
  10. wackyrig rated fisheromen's post Funny in the thread El Cap vs Pond session.

High School, otay michael , High school! ;)

Sep 19, 2018
  11. wackyrig rated falafeluver's post Funny in the thread Current Reports?.

New Big "B".........bluegills galore!! Ok, guys for the real change of pace....let's start posting up your Bluegill counts!! LMB's...

Jun 20, 2018
  12. wackyrig rated old_rookie's post Funny in the thread better start showering every other day.....

I was thinking I might just shower once a week, even if I don't need it.

Jun 9, 2018
  13. wackyrig rated Moz2121's post Funny in the thread why?.

Since they started selling tubes spots , pigs point has been a mess...absolutely no ethics.

May 22, 2018
  14. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Funny in the thread 2-3 pondas NOT GOOD quality!!!!!.

I took all of the big ones out one by one. Look at those fillets! Now I know why they call the big ones “pigs”! [ATTACH]

May 14, 2018
  15. wackyrig rated zmiller2311's post Funny in the thread For Sale/Trade full boat ticket for this sunday make an offer.

hey all I have a full boat ticket and the guy backed out. let me know if you want it. 760-712-7610

May 10, 2018
  16. wackyrig rated zmiller2311's post Funny in the thread For Sale may 13th ticket for sale.

I have a full boat ticket for sale i cant make it 1st 99$ takes it. thats what i paid at ticketmaster

May 10, 2018
  17. wackyrig rated James Gripshover's post Funny in the thread One (5/6/18).

[ATTACH] 11 hrs. 3 bites 1 bass 3lbs 8oz Beautiful day on the lake. Tough fishing

May 6, 2018