Ratings wackyrig has given

1. wackyrig rated DogDudeDrone's post Helpful in the thread Fishing Downtown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUESMAt60A [ATTACH]

Nov 22, 2019
  2. wackyrig rated weldon's post Helpful in the thread Saturday the 13th.....The horror of it!.

Air warmed up expands causing an increase of pressure plus an increase in elevation does the same thing.

Jul 15, 2019
  3. wackyrig rated MaxZmus's post Helpful in the thread Whoops, we did it again...9-29-18 (final).

Thanks for the advice. I’ll be the first one to spot #5. Forget the fish I just zoomed in on the hair on your arms, that’s thick!

Sep 30, 2018
  4. wackyrig rated Sean K's post Helpful in the thread For Sale Saturday 6/16 Boat ticket.

FYI I’m selling this ticket at face value

May 31, 2018
  5. wackyrig rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Paying more then.

Buddy? As texted you last night, and mentioned at lake today, NEED TICS! Pay full value.

Apr 13, 2018
  6. wackyrig rated Daniel Vachon's post Helpful in the thread SUSPECT PHOTOS JUST ADDED - PLEASE LOOK! Stolen, vandalized boat & gear from Dana Mission Bay.

UPDATED INFO & PHOTOS BELOW! Hey guys, I know this may not be the correct place for posting this, but was hoping to get it in front of...

Oct 13, 2017
  7. wackyrig rated Cyborgstarfish's post Helpful in the thread How to Bounce a Fish.

Ok course but afterwards they don't tell you to put it back into gear afterwards. All I'm saying is it would suck to have a birds nest...

Sep 21, 2017
  8. wackyrig rated indymusky's post Helpful in the thread Trump! (?).

I haven't forgotten!! Just a quick refresher course 'lest we forget' what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons. 1- James...

Mar 6, 2016
  9. wackyrig rated galen's post Helpful in the thread 1/10/15 Fishing with Lawman.

I went fishing today with Bill and his friend Bill Garber. We left Dana Landing at around 6:45 and headed out to the kelp south of...

Jan 10, 2015