Ratings wccjanel has received

1. Werfless rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread For all the guys who like to use Ghost Shrimp......

Not to Jack this thread, (you'd think I might be sensitive to that), but I noticed a few of you disliking the Peeler Crab. I would...

Mar 6, 2019
  2. Werfless rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread For all the guys who like to use Ghost Shrimp......

Paul, Yes, when I say "mini slider", it would translate same as saying "mini Carolina". I use a 1/4-3/8oz Tung Tied bullet to glass...

Mar 6, 2019
  3. Fernando Camarena rated wccjanel's post Agree in the thread Anyone ever fish Otay Valley Park?.

Fish it and find out. What's the worst that could happen - you don't catch anything?

Apr 19, 2018
  4. B8DHOOK rated wccjanel's post Funny in the thread Lets Talk Leopard Sharks.

Don't know much about Leopard Sharks[ATTACH]

Jan 5, 2018
  5. Fat Spottie rated wccjanel's post Funny in the thread Lets Talk Leopard Sharks.

Jan 4, 2018
  6. sargo rated wccjanel's post Agree in the thread Lets Talk Leopard Sharks.

Jan 4, 2018
  7. Ram-Rod rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread Lets Talk Leopard Sharks.

Jan 4, 2018
  8. Crashh46 rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

I got an email this morning of a reply to a post that originated in 2012. Wow... the innerweb is a strange place. So sorry to have not...

Dec 30, 2017
  9. FishOn rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

I got an email this morning of a reply to a post that originated in 2012. Wow... the innerweb is a strange place. So sorry to have not...

Dec 30, 2017
  10. B8DHOOK rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 30, 2017
  11. Werfless rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Aside from the guiding, here's what else has kept me occupied. https://reverb.com/shop/dood-craft-guitars

Dec 30, 2017
  12. Carterantebi rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Aside from the guiding, here's what else has kept me occupied. https://reverb.com/shop/dood-craft-guitars

Dec 29, 2017
  13. dj thrillz rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017
  14. Larry M rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017
  15. Troy rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017
  16. David Torres rated wccjanel's post Funny in the thread Lets Talk Leopard Sharks.

Dec 29, 2017
  17. Werfless rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017
  18. swings are free rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017
  19. jusbayz rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017
  20. Tnel73 rated wccjanel's post Like in the thread So Sorry.

Dec 29, 2017