Ratings weldon has given

1. weldon rated Werfless's post Like in the thread chicken hawks of the gop.....

Be that as it may, Mr Morgan, what is a term that has no real meaning doing in the title of this thread? After all, wiki says so in...

Aug 3, 2022
  2. weldon rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread San Clemente State Beach Camping.

[ATTACH]

Jul 22, 2022
  3. weldon rated Midnightpass's post Like in the thread San Clemente State Beach Camping.

[ATTACH]

Jul 22, 2022
  4. weldon rated tahoetrouthunter's post Like in the thread Trophy Brown Trout From Shore!.

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hey guys, hope you’re all doing well and enjoying the summer down in San Diego. I just moved back...

Jul 18, 2022
  5. weldon rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Idaho Fly Fishing | June 2022 (video).

Made the journey up to Idaho at the end of June hoping to time the legendary Salmonfly hatch on the South Fork of the Snake River. We...

Jul 8, 2022
  6. weldon rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread Mittry/CR.

Spent 4 days camping and fishing near Yuma. Wasted a lot of time nookin' per nub in Alderaan places. Only caught 24 fish in 4 days,...

May 31, 2022
  7. weldon rated bajacamp's post Like in the thread Pond = Blue Gills.

With the gas at $6 + a gal. I have been riding my bike to the local spots up here in Murrieta to fish, also a good way to keep in shape....

Apr 14, 2022
  8. weldon rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread The Panfish Payoff.

Panfishing is rewarding not only because are they fun to catch, but also because they can be enjoyed at the table too. Occasionally we...

Apr 13, 2022
  9. weldon rated 5spot's post Like in the thread Where Is Your Summer Garden At.

About two weeks ago turned my beds over and added a few inches of compost and worm castings. My seed starts are pumping away putting on...

Apr 6, 2022
  10. weldon rated skrilla's post Like in the thread What's under the cork tape.

Here we see rope bushings for the reel seat. Absolute money saving profit boosting move. Also look at how little epoxy is used to glue...

Mar 20, 2022
  11. weldon rated Fishtricks's post Like in the thread It's just a shot away.

Went back out this morning for some fishing and paddling. Fished around 4 hours. Got 16 SBB, lots of 12-13"ers but no 14". Talked to...

Jan 27, 2022
  12. weldon rated carpkiller's post Like in the thread fish haiku....

(recycling this) Turbot wrasse perch bass Halibut never show up Fish gods mock me still Long awaited take Soft then shaking strong...

Dec 30, 2021
  13. weldon rated Larry M's post Like in the thread Tags to riches story..

Rags to riches - heartwarming story Every morning, the CEO of a large bank in Manhattan walks to the corner for a shoeshine. He sits...

Dec 8, 2021
  14. weldon rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Lower Owen’s Drift Boat Fishing | Fall 2021 (Video).

Went up to the Lower Owens in mid-Nov for a couple days in the drift boat. We had a super good time drifting/fishing the entire river...

Dec 4, 2021
  15. weldon rated Bass Kid's post Like in the thread LJ Bass Fishing! 11/13.

Launched the paddle board between marine st and windansea this morning around 7am, took a few minutes to figure out the bite but once i...

Nov 13, 2021
  16. weldon rated Risentidefishing's post Like in the thread Crowley Lake Variety Pack (Video).

Made a quick trip up to Crowley Lake late last week to capitalize on the good fishing. Got up Tuesday and fished the Upper Owens for a...

Sep 13, 2021
  17. weldon rated Larry M's post Like in the thread 50th wedding anniversary.

Spending three days at the Hotel Del. Saw a pelican make three dives in the water about ten feet from shore in front of the hotel....

Aug 25, 2021
  18. weldon rated Delta Duckman's post Like in the thread Are You Ready For Some Teal Video.

I tore my Achilles tendon and had some seat time to put together our best shots from 2015 to 2020 during the September special teal...

Aug 21, 2021