Ratings weldon has given

1. weldon rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread U.S. hospitals empty, staff laid-off amid pandemic.

Glad to hear negative Covid test. A lot of the tests used now can produce a result in 24 hours from when they start processing the...

May 18, 2020
  2. weldon rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread New to Fly Fishing.

Move over to the Fly Fishing forum for your questions, they will reach the right audience faster. The free fly casting lessons from San...

May 18, 2020
  3. weldon rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread 1974 article about FLMB.

Ummm... Most of you are not understanding the point if my original post. I take a lot of pride in managing fisheries in SoCal DVL,...

May 2, 2020
  4. weldon rated Risentidefishing's post Helpful in the thread Shiny dancer.

It’s actually a Pacific Moonfish. A little bit different than a Mexican Lookdown but very similar. In Baja they call them “Tortilla’s”...

May 1, 2020
  5. weldon rated JBFriesen's post Helpful in the thread Social distancing at El Cap and a note from your friendly San Diego internist..

Went to El cap yesterday and fished 0800-1400. I had 10 bass with my best 5 weighed 14.25lbs cumulatively. Water clarity is ~12-18...

Mar 17, 2020
  6. weldon rated Fat Spottie's post Helpful in the thread Jig Stick Model Characteristics?.

My two cents. (I'm not going to tell you to fk off and look somewhere else, you asked here). First off, different rod companies have...

Feb 29, 2020
  7. weldon rated otay michael's post Helpful in the thread Braid to mono or fl knot.

[MEDIA]John Collins knot. Too simple and strong to believe. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSik3Jqs7M

Dec 5, 2019
  8. weldon rated William Ritchie's post Helpful in the thread Rats are people, too, myan.

An Inverted milk crate works great . WR

Sep 26, 2019
  9. weldon rated mikecheck1212's post Helpful in the thread Fishing pole storage.

i have a round rod rack the wife got me for christmas..but a few years back i got a pool noodle, and put notches in it every 5 inches or...

Jul 26, 2019
  10. weldon rated Rodmaster858's post Helpful in the thread Starting to like this Rig for Halibut - Report.

Hey guys! Played a lot with different techniques, and I have been trying with this Hi- lo rig or "double drop shot" rig. Essentially...

Mar 1, 2019
  11. weldon rated carpkiller's post Helpful in the thread Geico....

(edit) Double minor beat me to it as I was typing) I have been seeing Public Service Announcements about SanDAG's roadside assistance...

Feb 22, 2019
  12. weldon rated Larry M's post Helpful in the thread Big 5 coupon.

Here's a coupon, print it out or just use your phone. Fishing gear time. [ATTACH]

Jan 20, 2019
  13. weldon rated CraigSmith's post Helpful in the thread Disabling clicker on fly reel.

That reel has a classic click and pawl drag system. I have the Older Lochmoor S100 size reel. No longer made but has same drag systems...

Jan 12, 2019
  14. weldon rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Vermin trap game.

Simple keys for success. Set the mouse or rat trap with the bait plate facing the wall Use a piece of string tied to the bait plate,...

Dec 18, 2017
  15. weldon rated Werfless's post Helpful in the thread Endless supply.

Forget all these pansy traps you guys use.. Get a good, hard, sturdy trap. Personally, I suggest THIS ONE... Reuse until the trap...

Aug 22, 2017
  16. weldon rated RomanCastro's post Helpful in the thread Bay Bass Observations 1/31/17.

@Cyborgstarfish posted a great report and I thought I would add to it without hijacking his post:...

Feb 2, 2017
  17. weldon rated fisheromen's post Helpful in the thread IT'S TIME.

Two words: Bed extenders!

Sep 23, 2016
  18. weldon rated 858NOVICE's post Helpful in the thread Sunglass Tint.

[ATTACH] Here is the Costa sunglass recommendations hope this clears things up no pun intended.

Jul 6, 2016
  19. weldon rated SgtMaj's post Helpful in the thread Pure Greed.

I understand your original grip/rant and agree that it is jacked up that "they" do that. You live in Poway. Drive south on 15 and take...

Jul 5, 2016
  20. weldon rated spicymayo's post Helpful in the thread What's your knot?.

this video shows how easy the fg can be. i dont know if able to tie it out on the water, but i had no probs tying it at the car before...

Apr 23, 2016