Ratings weldon has received

1. Rattus rated weldon's post Like in the thread San Clemente State Beach Camping.

One of the best places to take the grandkids (ages 11, 9 & 7) camping if you can get a spot. Close enough for a 1 1/2 hr ride up there...

Aug 6, 2022 at 3:08 PM
  2. dmorgan3 rated weldon's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

Years ago I had the resident osprey that lived in the big tree overlooking Lake Poway grab a trout from me while tubing. Both times he...

Aug 4, 2022 at 10:17 PM
  3. William Ritchie rated weldon's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

Years ago I had the resident osprey that lived in the big tree overlooking Lake Poway grab a trout from me while tubing. Both times he...

Aug 3, 2022 at 5:18 PM
  4. skrilla rated weldon's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

Aug 3, 2022 at 4:45 PM
  5. Werfless rated weldon's post Like in the thread Osprey or Ospredator.

Aug 2, 2022 at 10:54 PM
  6. Werfless rated weldon's post Like in the thread I guess putting 'whiskers' on a fish does not find fish amused.

Wow a multi-species jig, cool !

Jul 24, 2022
  7. Werfless rated weldon's post Like in the thread San Clemente State Beach Camping.

One of the best places to take the grandkids (ages 11, 9 & 7) camping if you can get a spot. Close enough for a 1 1/2 hr ride up there...

Jul 22, 2022
  8. Neuroshima rated weldon's post Helpful in the thread San Clemente State Beach Camping.

Jul 20, 2022
  9. jjdbike rated weldon's post Like in the thread San Clemente State Beach Camping.

Jul 20, 2022
  10. Werfless rated weldon's post Like in the thread Dos Picos Park Good Deed.

:emoji_frog:There are some BIG bull frogs in the tules. burrrrup, burrrup, burrrup. :emoji_flushed:

Jul 19, 2022
  11. Senco 48 rated weldon's post Agree in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

Since Bass Pro bought out Cabelas and then proceeded to ruin it by offering cheap junk under the Cabela's name I have lost interest in...

Jun 22, 2022
  12. Werfless rated weldon's post Like in the thread Filet Knife.

That Buck mdl 125 is when Buck made quality knives and had a propietary 425 steel in their knives and not cheap 420, 7a or even 5a steel...

May 29, 2022
  13. Bird334 rated weldon's post Like in the thread Filet Knife.

That Buck mdl 125 is when Buck made quality knives and had a propietary 425 steel in their knives and not cheap 420, 7a or even 5a steel...

May 29, 2022
  14. Werfless rated weldon's post Like in the thread Bass Pro Shops plans to open another location.

Dick's in other states is kinda like the old Sports Authority-if it was hunting, fishing, guns, even archery plus lots of other sport...

May 26, 2022
  15. ATA rated weldon's post Helpful in the thread Tube tips thread.

While we are at it I know lots of you tube persons like to make your own rod holders, etc out of pvc pipe but for some of us that are...

May 25, 2022
  16. ATA rated weldon's post Like in the thread Tube tips thread.

While I have posted this before here is a reminder. When you gotta "go" have a 2" by 8" piece of pvc pipe with end caps one glued and...

May 25, 2022