Ratings weldon has received

1. B8DHOOK rated weldon's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Several years ago I was tubing Lake Mary when an older couple drove their RV up on the perimeter road , park, get out with the usual...

Aug 14, 2022 at 6:43 AM
  2. William Ritchie rated weldon's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Several years ago I was tubing Lake Mary when an older couple drove their RV up on the perimeter road , park, get out with the usual...

Aug 12, 2022 at 4:49 PM
  3. mcfish rated weldon's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Aug 12, 2022 at 6:06 AM
  4. Werfless rated weldon's post Funny in the thread A few fish...and some bears with attitude!.

Aug 11, 2022 at 10:24 PM
  5. afishnsea rated weldon's post Funny in the thread For Sale Men's Farmer John Wet Suit-.

No pics at that price what you see is what you get. As i said it's in excellent shape so come see it and try it on. If you don't like...

Apr 10, 2022
  6. Werfless rated weldon's post Funny in the thread IT'S WABBIT Season.

For a distressed rabbit call all you need is a large blade of grass held between both thumbs and then blow. That's cheap !...

Jul 21, 2021
  7. Werfless rated weldon's post Funny in the thread IT'S WABBIT Season.

I live at the bottom of a hill in Poway and because I'm the only neighbor that doesn't have a dog the bunnies love my grass. Every...

Jul 19, 2021
  8. Bear6813 rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Bumper Sticker Humor.

It all starts when you have kids and the "Not Me " ghost moves in with them. :emoji_expressionless:

May 8, 2021
  9. Werfless rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Bumper Sticker Humor.

It all starts when you have kids and the "Not Me " ghost moves in with them. :emoji_expressionless:

May 7, 2021
  10. B8DHOOK rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Bumper Sticker Humor.

May 7, 2021
  11. Medicated fisherman rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I understand that gas in Washington DC is plentiful but it's not cheap and remember you voted for it. :emoji_angry:

Mar 19, 2021
  12. fishnfreak rated weldon's post Funny in the thread Price of gas in your area..

I understand that gas in Washington DC is plentiful but it's not cheap and remember you voted for it. :emoji_angry:

Mar 19, 2021