Ratings Winstondry has given

1. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Like in the thread hatcheries stocking eastern sierras.

Thanks for letting us know. Any further info or online sources?

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  2. Winstondry rated fishnfreak's post Helpful in the thread hatcheries stocking eastern sierras.

stocking has been halted do to a bacteria found at hatcheries stocking the eastern sierras, this is more bad news after a already late...

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  3. Winstondry rated Queue's post Helpful in the thread hatcheries stocking eastern sierras.

https://cdfgnews.wordpress.com/2020/06/30/bacterial-outbreak-at-cdfw-hatcheries-temporarily-halts-fish-stocking-in-southern-california/

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:24 AM
  4. Winstondry rated fishfanatic's post Funny in the thread Frogs Days of Summer.

Got a terrible itch to catch a frog fish as I've been lagging this summer. Went out the next couple days, caught 7 and missed many more....

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:21 AM
  5. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Only heaven if you don't count the blood suckers and the humidity... Lol

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  6. Winstondry rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Funny you should mention that bro. Just got back from the Delta/Clearlake trip this morning. Day one, Delta, only used the WP (well the...

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  7. Winstondry rated RolloTomasi's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

MN summer = heaven MN winter = hell

Jul 10, 2020 at 12:23 PM
  8. Winstondry rated Big Daddy TR21's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Nice Green fish, but where were the brown fish? I thought MN was full of Smallies??

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  9. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

What does that mean? Muggy and Mosquitos? Haven’t been there since I was a kid.

10. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

I get it now.. cheers!

11. Winstondry rated RolloTomasi's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

(Yeah, it’s not January.)

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:22 AM
  12. Winstondry rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Winstondry, sounds like a very memorable fourth of july!! What a beautiful area, so green and the bass look like you didn't What a day...

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  13. Winstondry rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

What a great trip you had Alain! A beautiful lake, nice fish, nice weather, friends...can't beat that! Thanks for the report and pics....

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  14. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Looks like Heaven to me...

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  15. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Damn things fight hard I tell you.. too many turtles in AR to chum corn

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  16. Winstondry rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Excellent! Nice report. Smallies are great fighters. I'll be in the land of 10,000 lakes in September.

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  17. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Damn son... Looks like a great time other than all those bass (HAHAHAHA)... Nice fish, man

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  18. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Just hassling you a bit. Reminds me of my trip to AR a couple years back.. had the time of my life pulling those fat catfish up off the...

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  19. Winstondry rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Glad to see there is some patriotism left in Minnesota! Nice fishes too!

Jul 9, 2020 at 4:25 PM