Ratings Winstondry has given

1. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Like in the thread hatcheries stocking eastern sierras.

Thanks for letting us know. Any further info or online sources?

Jul 11, 2020 at 8:25 AM
  2. Winstondry rated otay michael's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Funny you should mention that bro. Just got back from the Delta/Clearlake trip this morning. Day one, Delta, only used the WP (well the...

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:34 PM
  3. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

What does that mean? Muggy and Mosquitos? Haven’t been there since I was a kid.

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  4. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

I get it now.. cheers!

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:30 AM
  5. Winstondry rated tsugg's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Winstondry, sounds like a very memorable fourth of july!! What a beautiful area, so green and the bass look like you didn't What a day...

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  6. Winstondry rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

What a great trip you had Alain! A beautiful lake, nice fish, nice weather, friends...can't beat that! Thanks for the report and pics....

Jul 10, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  7. Winstondry rated toolbox's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Looks like Heaven to me...

Jul 9, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  8. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Damn things fight hard I tell you.. too many turtles in AR to chum corn

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  9. Winstondry rated MrChatterBait's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Excellent! Nice report. Smallies are great fighters. I'll be in the land of 10,000 lakes in September.

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:59 PM
  10. Winstondry rated Werfless's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Damn son... Looks like a great time other than all those bass (HAHAHAHA)... Nice fish, man

Jul 9, 2020 at 5:25 PM
  11. Winstondry rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Glad to see there is some patriotism left in Minnesota! Nice fishes too!

Jul 9, 2020 at 4:25 PM
  12. Winstondry rated Linebig's post Like in the thread El Cap has been fun over the last month.

Its been good for us. Lots of fun so far. Almost all on reaction baits. Seems the full size senko is making a come back in our boat as...

Jul 6, 2020
  13. Winstondry rated VinnyBass's post Like in the thread 6/30-Murray AM Session.

A little rain yesterday kept me doing errands, but today it was time for a little a.m. session at Murray. It was cooler than normal in...

Jul 1, 2020
  14. Winstondry rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread San Vicente in the Rain Jun 29th..

An odd rainy morning in late June. Light rain almost the whole time I was there. It was a little blustery a couple of times, but...

Jun 30, 2020
  15. Winstondry rated fishnfreak's post Like in the thread San Vee 6/25.

[ATTACH] First day back from Sierra trip, it was crowded. Went to San Vee caught 5 fish wasn’t great , did catch one nice fish.

Jun 26, 2020
  16. Winstondry rated Fishbreath's post Like in the thread Summer Panfish at San Vicente.

First, I have a question. What happened to spring? I missed spring fishing working diligently to not catch the virus. That has has...

Jun 22, 2020
  17. Winstondry rated Creek's post Like in the thread Happy Fathers Day.

Happy Fathers Day, P !!

Jun 21, 2020
  18. Winstondry rated fisheromen's post Like in the thread Happy Fathers Day.

Much of the turmoil we are seeing today is due in large part to absentee Fathers. Don't be that guy! Take your kids fishing! Fishing...

Jun 21, 2020
  19. Winstondry rated diegofish's post Like in the thread Otay 6-17.

Got a ride for the last part of the day Wed. In the water 1p-sunset Fished with Otay Mike, Thanks buddy for the seat!! He was up to his...

Jun 19, 2020
  20. Winstondry rated RamonaAngler's post Like in the thread El Cap 6-15-20.

Got to El Cap at 5:30. Headed to the north end and threw my frog and a senko in the bushes. Got a BIG one slamming my frog about 7:30....

Jun 16, 2020