Ratings Winstondry has given

1. Winstondry rated MaskedFisherDUDE's post Agree in the thread Sierras open for fishing?.

Nothing can save you from wind on the upper.

Jun 6, 2020
  2. Winstondry rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread Miramar Help?.

I've been burned by Miramar a couple times...I've gone by there the day before a fishing trip to check the ramp level, and low and...

May 27, 2020
  3. Winstondry rated hookemdano's post Agree in the thread This is just the beginning....

Flynn’s lawyer, Sidney Powell, said in October of 2019, that damaging documents would reveal a plot from top DOJ officials to entrap her...

May 8, 2020
  4. Winstondry rated VinnyBass's post Agree in the thread idiocracy is now.....

It must be true if the president said it........right? Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows he is no expert on anything medical or...

Apr 23, 2020
  5. Winstondry rated tsugg's post Agree in the thread 10/19 San V.

Like this? [ATTACH]

Oct 22, 2019
  6. Winstondry rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread STOLEN GEAR IMPERIAL BEACH.

Wow what a good ending to a shyttie story! Good for those guys, hopefully your buddy slays em with the new gear.

Aug 23, 2018
  7. Winstondry rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Windy, cold Otay..

That follows exactly what I was speaking of. everyone fishes differently even with the same exact bait. worrying that someone else is on...

Jun 18, 2018