Ratings Winstondry has received

1. otay michael rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

That's my poor excuse for a COVID 'stache...bummer about your day on the Delta.

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:44 PM
  2. otay michael rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Lake Prior, where my buddy lives, does not have any Smallmouth although we’ve heard that a couple have been seen at a weigh in sometime...

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:42 PM
  3. Werfless rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

That's my poor excuse for a COVID 'stache...bummer about your day on the Delta.

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:39 PM
  4. otay michael rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

More from the pontoon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2020 at 10:45 PM
  5. otay michael rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

We had a bonus day, we decided to see if we could get a guide to take us to chase the bronze backs, and as fate would have it, there was...

Jul 10, 2020 at 10:44 PM
  6. otay michael rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Here are the photos. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2020 at 10:43 PM
  7. otay michael rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

My buddy paid for a last minute flight out for me to spend the 4th of July out at his place on Prior Lake, MN. What a blast it was. I...

Jul 10, 2020 at 10:43 PM
  8. mcfish rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:39 PM
  9. mcfish rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

We had a bonus day, we decided to see if we could get a guide to take us to chase the bronze backs, and as fate would have it, there was...

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:36 PM
  10. mcfish rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Here are the photos. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:35 PM
  11. mcfish rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

My buddy paid for a last minute flight out for me to spend the 4th of July out at his place on Prior Lake, MN. What a blast it was. I...

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:34 PM
  12. Werfless rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

I’m guessing that the lake isn’t frozen and -10 out like it is in January.

Jul 10, 2020 at 6:26 PM
  13. Werfless rated Winstondry's post Funny in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Lake Prior, where my buddy lives, does not have any Smallmouth although we’ve heard that a couple have been seen at a weigh in sometime...

Jul 10, 2020 at 6:26 PM
  14. RolloTomasi rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 12:37 PM
  15. rustyh rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  16. HK_Supermarket rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:26 AM
  17. HK_Supermarket rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:26 AM
  18. oh da shiz rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  19. oh da shiz rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 9:15 AM
  20. oh da shiz rated Winstondry's post Like in the thread Minnesota Report July 2nd-8th.

Jul 10, 2020 at 8:52 AM