Ratings Xolaris has given

1. Xolaris rated YNW_FISHY's post Agree in the thread Torrey Pines Parking - must leave by 8pm?.

If there is a crackhead sitting in a good fishing spot, not gonna lie, I dont really care I'll cast around him. OB has some nice...

Jul 26, 2022
  2. Xolaris rated Roncador's post Agree in the thread Possible regulation coming soon for shortfin corvina.

That's the thing. Lots of people are catching them and it has became a mainstream thing. The YouTubers and social media tards blew it...

Jun 23, 2022
  3. Xolaris rated anthony92's post Agree in the thread Nasni pier.

You should have called base police and seen if they would do anything

Jun 21, 2021
  4. Xolaris rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Nasni pier.

Note: snagging is not illegal in saltwater in CA...

Jun 21, 2021
  5. Xolaris rated Deep color's post Agree in the thread Yellow Spotfin Croaker.

Not many people left even know about the Spring and Fall runs of spotfin in Mission Bay. Back then anglers came from all over to fish...

Jun 13, 2021
  6. Xolaris rated xman's post Agree in the thread Incredible Catch in Mission Bay.

Unfortunately not a Striper. That is a Salema. They don’t get much bigger than that.

Jun 2, 2021
  7. Xolaris rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fishing Rocks.

Size 8,6,4 live bait and baitholder style hooks. The mustad live bait hooks are easy to tie on heavier line, but cost a bit more than...

Apr 21, 2021
  8. Xolaris rated Noms's post Agree in the thread Surprise catch at Spanish Landing.

I know that people who find bay shore spots that work for them hardly ever talk about them. Rightfully so. Having one person hogging up...

Apr 14, 2021
  9. Xolaris rated Nick Arevalo's post Agree in the thread ...

I'm no expert at halibut fishing but I think the rig depends on the bait you're gonna fish. I usually fish with smelt, and I will only...

Mar 23, 2021
  10. Xolaris rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

I hear there's some big fish in there

Mar 16, 2021
  11. Xolaris rated MrMajors's post Agree in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

Save the measuring tape for Shore Pounders.

Mar 15, 2021
  12. Xolaris rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

Nice to see a fast moving thread due to a shared love of fishing and a willingness to share knowledge rather than a petty one-upsmanhip...

Mar 15, 2021
  13. Xolaris rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

I will be having a top water corvina seminar this year. The rest is classified.

Mar 15, 2021
  14. Xolaris rated Easy619's post Agree in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

Well lets not confuse what a bay bass wants and want a corvina wants. Two opposite fish. Bass is an ambush predator that lazily sits...

Mar 15, 2021
  15. Xolaris rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

Spooks are like less than $5 at Walmart, and bowsticks are only a couple more bucks.

Mar 15, 2021
  16. Xolaris rated JustBass's post Agree in the thread I’m almost there..

Yeah I was thinking about it when I can’t find yellow pixy cheap enough. I don’t like ASC as much since it come with fix inductor...

Feb 16, 2021
  17. Xolaris rated OPERATOR SPECTRE's post Agree in the thread Meow.

Step one would be removing lounge posts from popular posts and recent posts... then we all may be able to see posts related to fishing...

Nov 16, 2020
  18. Xolaris rated Calicokiller's post Agree in the thread Hi, little help please?.

No matter what people tell you- EAT YOUR SPOTTIES YOU CATCH. Anything over 14 inches eat. Fry in beer batter. Use hot dogs as bait. 2/0...

Oct 25, 2020
  19. Xolaris rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread LJOS 10.20.20.

Or idiotic wannabe types.. lol.. at least I pulled on a couple fish

Oct 21, 2020
  20. Xolaris rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread LJOS 10.20.20.

Fished north hoping to see some breezing fish, no luck there, but I did manage a couple vermin, a spiky orange fish and a couple bait...

Oct 21, 2020