Ratings Xolaris has given

1. Xolaris rated dj thrillz's post Helpful in the thread Shore Pounders 6.

Night time sessions are never limited. Sign in, grab your tag, and go get em’ wherever you like.

Mar 11, 2021
  2. Xolaris rated Corvinafang414's post Helpful in the thread Eating spotties.

Hey guys i caught a big spottie and just tried grilling it because i had a friend with me that wanted to eat fish so we did and the bass...

Mar 7, 2021
  3. Xolaris rated DarrenSki's post Helpful in the thread Light rod recommendation for Surf perch.

nice choice. used to have one until by buddy slammed it in the car door... but tight lines!

Jan 10, 2018
  4. Xolaris rated rustyShank's post Helpful in the thread South Shores.

I fished the south shores launch ramp on Sunday afternoon and picked up 3 spotties and a dink calico. DFG came around and the dude asked...

Mar 8, 2017
  5. Xolaris rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Review 2017 Chronarch MGL -HG-XG.

Height wise they are very similar. Width wise the MGL is a tad wider. Only in the side plates, the Chron have a slight round to them the...

Feb 21, 2017
  6. Xolaris rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Review 2017 Chronarch MGL -HG-XG.

The Met-MGL is Gods reel. The Chron-MGL is amazing, its not a Met-MGL. However- For $280.00 you cant loose. They are both killer reels....

Feb 19, 2017
  7. Xolaris rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Review 2017 Chronarch MGL -HG-XG.

The 2013 Met is taller on the frame. The new Metanium MGL and the Chronarch MGL are two different reels. If you are looking for a very...

Feb 19, 2017
  8. Xolaris rated Linebig's post Helpful in the thread Review 2017 Chronarch MGL -HG-XG.

They are two different reels just in what the bodies are made from. You cant go wrong either way. If you are asking me when I look down...

Feb 19, 2017