Ratings Xolaris has received

1. Boter rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Local Plastics.

And even if i got unbanned I wouldn’t rejoin i dont want to join a group that operates like a cult

Dec 7, 2021
  2. skrilla rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Local Plastics.

Lol i reacted the way i did because i did not expect to get a long *** paragraph over selling some stuff, when it wasn’t against the...

Dec 7, 2021
  3. wildwood rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread What to expect for the next 4 months?.

Late nov-mid feb imo

Sep 19, 2021
  4. B8DHOOK rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread New 2020 low profile Penn baitcasters.

Ok after using it a few times, im glad I bought it, its very smooth, casts very easily with a wide range of lures. Feels solid, drags...

Aug 23, 2021
  5. mlzpinoy rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Weekend on 4/9 - 4/11 / Megabass P5.

Megabass rods are known to breaking... I've broken a few and switched to a different company.

Apr 12, 2021
  6. Chris73 rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Weekend on 4/9 - 4/11 / Megabass P5.

Megabass rods are known to breaking... I've broken a few and switched to a different company.

Apr 12, 2021
  7. B8DHOOK rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Weekend on 4/9 - 4/11 / Megabass P5.

Apr 12, 2021
  8. cajunjacket rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Agua Hedionda 3/24.

Cross railroad and fish other side with own risk. I got caught by dfg there a few years back and they gave me a warning

Mar 25, 2021
  9. chris89198 rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Active nights in mission bay.

Its pretty hard to beat a spook...

Mar 15, 2021
  10. lone_wolf rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Harbor Island @ Night.

slow retrieve on bottom, bounce it off the bottom, deadstick it after it bounces off the bottom, alot of things work with it, sometimes...

Nov 13, 2020
  11. twiggen rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Harbor Island @ Night.

ned rig

Nov 13, 2020
  12. Bassmagnum rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Whats the best bait for spotfin croaker?.

Clam spears are illegal, you have to dig them up.

Jul 28, 2019
  13. Larry M rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Whats the best bait for spotfin croaker?.

Jul 18, 2019
  14. William Ritchie rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Whats the best bait for spotfin croaker?.

Jul 18, 2019
  15. porvida99 rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Finesse Baitcaster Recommendations.

Most finesse baitcasters are either custom spools or reels from Japan. The Spools hold a very little amount of line, you can cast and...

Apr 13, 2018
  16. Werfless rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Ned Rig Technique.

The Ned Rig. History: The Ned Rig also known as the Midwest Finesse is a technique designed by some guy to catch LMB when they are...

Mar 27, 2018
  17. Larry M rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread MB 3/9 & 3/10 (My first post).

The guy who made the ned rig is like 80 years old. It came from the midwest. It is also called the midwest finesse. I might do a ned rig...

Mar 11, 2018
  18. Double Minor rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Nighttime BFS.

I was the same way. Until I was told to fish 1/8 on my other rod which is way heavier and it was still castable I decided to go bfs for...

Feb 27, 2018
  19. robbiesmith25 rated Xolaris's post Helpful in the thread Nighttime BFS.

I was the same way. Until I was told to fish 1/8 on my other rod which is way heavier and it was still castable I decided to go bfs for...

Feb 27, 2018