Ratings yellowtail has given

1. yellowtail rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread SDG+E...a fantastic monopoly!.

I love their latest public service announcement...do not use electricity between 5:00pm- 9:00pm. So basically it's the only time that...

Aug 14, 2018 at 6:46 PM
  2. yellowtail rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread A Question on Rod Line Ratings.

DO NOT EXCEED THE MONO RATING.

Aug 14, 2018 at 2:05 PM
  3. yellowtail rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread otay 8/1 & 8/8 same pattern.

I was thinking of you smashing them out there while I was sweating buckets doing construction work. Nice Job out there

Aug 8, 2018
  4. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread With the water around 80 degrees F, shouldn't the Bonito and YT be around?.

Hell dude.. rumors of bullet tuna and frigate mackerel abound..... Bullets are awesome eats as well.. saying

Aug 7, 2018
  5. yellowtail rated ribbit's post Agree in the thread Roboworm Help!.

if it was labeled that color it could be a faded worm. common with robos if it has been a package you have had for awhile

Jul 30, 2018
  6. yellowtail rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Hello El Capprie! 7/2/2018.

I don’t know how you guys can leave them biting like that. Especially since you waited so long to get on that lake. Great job!

Jul 2, 2018
  7. yellowtail rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread 9' Rod for Irons? Need Advice.

Seeker Pinhead Ulua 9'3" is perfect for bigger yellows and tuna. And is easier on the wallet. I personally won't buy a phenix after...

Jun 20, 2018
  8. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Tamarack 5/6/18.

Once upon a time when the power plant was running full time, the warmwater outfall was one of the best shore spots on earth for a...

May 8, 2018
  9. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Skunk is back at Sutherland.

Carp or cats.. Both sound like an old toothless guy eating noodles at times.. Carp are more of a slurp sound usually, cats are more...

Apr 28, 2018
  10. yellowtail rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread How do I get sponsors?.

Takes away part of fishing when you have to work for someone else. I've been sponsored before, not for fishing, and it took away some of...

Apr 13, 2018
  11. yellowtail rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Newell C332-5 Help.

Make sure you use tape on the bottom of the spool before you add braid. I stick with straight mono on my Newell’s

Apr 11, 2018
  12. yellowtail rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Rabbit hunting?.

Yeah I assume so, you would have to be a pretty good shot... one issue I see is you may wound them, they will run into their holes or...

Apr 6, 2018
  13. yellowtail rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

He’s going to try and patten surgical tubing? I still think the classic 3”MC with a good jig head is going to produce better quality...

Mar 28, 2018
  14. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

I think they're over rated. Overpriced. Sure they catch fish, but definitely cheaper products out there that can pull bigger numbers...

Mar 25, 2018
  15. yellowtail rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Yellow tail set up.

A Baja special of course.

Mar 3, 2018
  16. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Yellow tail set up.

I would say grab a Penn 113hn loaded with 100lb spectra, a top shot of your choice and match with a short, stiff seeker or Calstar...

Mar 3, 2018
  17. yellowtail rated dezoutfishing's post Agree in the thread Carp rig.

I have to be honest but just a hook and bread seems to work well enough in san diego

Feb 22, 2018
  18. yellowtail rated Grant Barnard's post Agree in the thread Lake Dixon bate advice.

Lol, the lake staff doesn't know squat! I never listen to them, they just say what we wanna hear. Dixon has the worst lake staff in...

Feb 14, 2018
  19. yellowtail rated agrazela's post Agree in the thread Fishing spots for halibut and bass.

Yes.

Feb 9, 2018
  20. yellowtail rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 5, 2018