1. Last day to order

Your time is almost up to order our new "Big Bass Republic" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance sweatshirts, short sleeve performance tees, and long sleeve performance tees.

More Info

Dismiss Notice
  2. Last chance to order SDFISH hats

Today is the last day to get your order in for these new SDFish trucker hats! Available in 3 colors, with the SDFish logo embroidered across the front of a high quality Richardson 112 snapback trucker.

Check em out

Dismiss Notice

Ratings yellowtail has given

1. yellowtail rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Passport.

Lessons were learned. Main one being that National Weather Service tends to over exaggerate their forecasting, as captain of the NLA...

Nov 12, 2017 at 8:07 PM
  2. yellowtail rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread Passport.

Unless you know that your going to be flying out of the country the card is the way to go, cheaper so the extra cash for exspediating...

Nov 12, 2017 at 7:41 AM
  3. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What are the BFT hitting November 2017?.

Probably catching most on live squid if they are fishing tanner/cortez..

Nov 9, 2017
  4. yellowtail rated aquaholic's post Agree in the thread Crazy idea!?! Cedros island┬┐?.

I don't think private boaters can fish the island but not sure, i know there are charter trips that fish down there.

Nov 1, 2017
  5. yellowtail rated zoner's post Agree in the thread Favorite Ice Fishing Jig.

Be careful ice fishing in San Diego......you might fall thru:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_sunglasses:

Oct 30, 2017
  6. yellowtail rated Howdy's post Agree in the thread A Little Help.

I think part of the challenge is understanding that there are some absolute truths in bass fishing, and at the same time, every...

Oct 26, 2017
  7. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Quick PSA.

One of the reasons I can't stand braid. Big backlashes are 10X harder to get out than with mono.

Oct 11, 2017
  8. yellowtail rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Morning, 3 different spots Vac Isle, Quivera Point, SDRC.

Every time I go to visit Vi there is something busting up bait balls there ...haven't got a solid hookup yet..between boat ramp and...

Sep 28, 2017
  9. yellowtail rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Hodges Bass.

Not many fish in the lake. If there were more would have beem landed all year

Sep 11, 2017
  10. yellowtail rated Tadyhawk's post Agree in the thread Vendetta Charter Feeler.

Then when it comes to fish counts, always limits though vs other 3/4 day boats.

Aug 29, 2017
  11. yellowtail rated geofish's post Agree in the thread Killer Thursday Night Sesh! 8/24 SD BAY.

Nice fish......however, holding your fish with your sleeves tops the list over wussy tape and lip grippers! What gives? Just messing!...

Aug 25, 2017
  12. yellowtail rated Chknlyps2's post Agree in the thread Don't get sued for your honey hole!.

I would have given the guy gps coordinates to an outhouse, then ask a week later if the browns were biting.

Aug 18, 2017
  13. yellowtail rated bluegillman's post Agree in the thread Obnoxiously rude pre-pubescent boys at the dock.

Hadn't been to SanV in a while so decided to make a trip out. As I pulled up, there were about 6-8 pre-pubescent boys hanging around...

Aug 11, 2017
  14. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Preparing for a 1/5 Day Trip.

Well.. What kind of thing were you hoping to do? Target those 200lb bluefin? Get a yo yo or surface iron reel? Get a trolling rig so you...

Jul 10, 2017
  15. yellowtail rated toolbox's post Agree in the thread 1/2 & 3/4 day Boats - dump bathroom sewage straight into the ocean?.

That's been going on forever...

Jul 6, 2017
  16. yellowtail rated Boywelder's post Agree in the thread Mission & San Diego Bay.

:emoji_joy:Where the military boats with the machine guns are

Jun 28, 2017
  17. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread MB Tips...IMHO.

Dana needs to aquire more skiffs

Jun 27, 2017