Ratings yellowtail has given

1. yellowtail rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Prowler sportfishing accident.

You shouldnt be speculating... How can you honestly say its the "Prowlers Fault" ???????? Its the wide open ocean!!!! After the...

Oct 30, 2018
  2. yellowtail rated fisheromen's post Agree in the thread Match the Hatch!.

But did you convince the fish?

Oct 14, 2018
  3. yellowtail rated agrazela's post Agree in the thread 100# setup.

And them left-handed rods, now those are REALLY rare!

Sep 28, 2018
  4. yellowtail rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Could be a rough one!.

You’ll never know unless you go

Sep 27, 2018
  5. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Overnight Advice.

Go on some half days to try to perfect your flyline capabilities. For beginner tuna fishing guys, I always recommend two things.. 1 stay...

Sep 18, 2018
  6. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Fish ID off La Jolla.

Hey.. our LMB are prettier than YOUR LMB...

Aug 23, 2018
  7. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Deckhand Rods - Reel Slipping.

Old school .. put some electrical or grip tape down then shrink wrap over..

Aug 20, 2018
  8. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Poor outing at Dixon 8/16.

Dammit.. with the surf having been what its been, someone would have to almost put a gun to my head to get me out on our local lakes.....

Aug 17, 2018
  9. yellowtail rated mcfish's post Agree in the thread SDG+E...a fantastic monopoly!.

I love their latest public service announcement...do not use electricity between 5:00pm- 9:00pm. So basically it's the only time that...

Aug 14, 2018
  10. yellowtail rated kciuchta's post Agree in the thread A Question on Rod Line Ratings.

DO NOT EXCEED THE MONO RATING.

Aug 14, 2018
  11. yellowtail rated fishfanatic's post Agree in the thread otay 8/1 & 8/8 same pattern.

I was thinking of you smashing them out there while I was sweating buckets doing construction work. Nice Job out there

Aug 8, 2018
  12. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread With the water around 80 degrees F, shouldn't the Bonito and YT be around?.

Hell dude.. rumors of bullet tuna and frigate mackerel abound..... Bullets are awesome eats as well.. saying

Aug 7, 2018
  13. yellowtail rated ribbit's post Agree in the thread Roboworm Help!.

if it was labeled that color it could be a faded worm. common with robos if it has been a package you have had for awhile

Jul 30, 2018
  14. yellowtail rated MaxZmus's post Agree in the thread Hello El Capprie! 7/2/2018.

I don’t know how you guys can leave them biting like that. Especially since you waited so long to get on that lake. Great job!

Jul 2, 2018
  15. yellowtail rated DPevin's post Agree in the thread 9' Rod for Irons? Need Advice.

Seeker Pinhead Ulua 9'3" is perfect for bigger yellows and tuna. And is easier on the wallet. I personally won't buy a phenix after...

Jun 20, 2018
  16. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Tamarack 5/6/18.

Once upon a time when the power plant was running full time, the warmwater outfall was one of the best shore spots on earth for a...

May 8, 2018
  17. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Skunk is back at Sutherland.

Carp or cats.. Both sound like an old toothless guy eating noodles at times.. Carp are more of a slurp sound usually, cats are more...

Apr 28, 2018
  18. yellowtail rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread How do I get sponsors?.

Takes away part of fishing when you have to work for someone else. I've been sponsored before, not for fishing, and it took away some of...

Apr 13, 2018
  19. yellowtail rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Newell C332-5 Help.

Make sure you use tape on the bottom of the spool before you add braid. I stick with straight mono on my Newell’s

Apr 11, 2018
  20. yellowtail rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Rabbit hunting?.

Yeah I assume so, you would have to be a pretty good shot... one issue I see is you may wound them, they will run into their holes or...

Apr 6, 2018