1. LAST DAY TO ORDER

Today is the last day to order the new "California Bass" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance hoodies, and short/long sleeve performance tees.

ORDER HERE

Dismiss Notice
We just added a few in stock shirt and hat options that were left over from our last order. To view the options, click here.

Ratings yellowtail has given

1. yellowtail rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 5, 2018
  2. yellowtail rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Open seat guidelines.

Ill probably be posting some open seat ads on here through the winter months for sd bay fishing I have owned a boat for the last 22...

Dec 15, 2017
  3. yellowtail rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread Cranking stick.

You dont want a ipg for a topwater or jerkbaits. You want a hg or a xhg. only time you picking up line is when youpicking up slack or...

Dec 15, 2017
  4. yellowtail rated BassinNova's post Agree in the thread After Dark Bank Fishing Approaches - How Do You Stay Quiet?.

Try to get to get down farther away from your intended spot and wearing this can help too. [ATTACH]

Dec 7, 2017
  5. yellowtail rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Dixon Derby.

Rewarded for your bravery. [ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2017
  6. yellowtail rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway Largemouth Bass.

Nice work, Poway's been tough for me the last few months. If I may make a recommendation, try not to use a towel or anything that...

Dec 1, 2017
  7. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread grabbed some flukes today.

Bummer, it's probably the #1 soft plastic for butts. Maybe the white fluke didn't like to be dragged in the back. Maybe it wanted a more...

Nov 26, 2017
  8. yellowtail rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Need to borrow a setup or 2 for this weekend.

Landing rents the appropriate 2 speeds....

Nov 24, 2017
  9. yellowtail rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Boycotting lake Jennings rant.

I’m sure the bass aren’t complaining :emoji_grimacing:

Nov 19, 2017
  10. yellowtail rated Carterantebi's post Agree in the thread Passport.

Lessons were learned. Main one being that National Weather Service tends to over exaggerate their forecasting, as captain of the NLA...

Nov 12, 2017
  11. yellowtail rated Vito1023's post Agree in the thread Passport.

Unless you know that your going to be flying out of the country the card is the way to go, cheaper so the extra cash for exspediating...

Nov 12, 2017
  12. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread What are the BFT hitting November 2017?.

Probably catching most on live squid if they are fishing tanner/cortez..

Nov 9, 2017
  13. yellowtail rated zoner's post Agree in the thread Favorite Ice Fishing Jig.

Be careful ice fishing in San Diego......you might fall thru:emoji_sunglasses::emoji_sunglasses:

Oct 30, 2017
  14. yellowtail rated Howdy's post Agree in the thread A Little Help.

I think part of the challenge is understanding that there are some absolute truths in bass fishing, and at the same time, every...

Oct 26, 2017
  15. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread Quick PSA.

One of the reasons I can't stand braid. Big backlashes are 10X harder to get out than with mono.

Oct 11, 2017
  16. yellowtail rated stoned-trout's post Agree in the thread Morning, 3 different spots Vac Isle, Quivera Point, SDRC.

Every time I go to visit Vi there is something busting up bait balls there ...haven't got a solid hookup yet..between boat ramp and...

Sep 28, 2017
  17. yellowtail rated Linebig's post Agree in the thread Hodges Bass.

Not many fish in the lake. If there were more would have beem landed all year

Sep 11, 2017