Ratings yellowtail has given

1. yellowtail rated diegofish's post Agree in the thread How do I get sponsors?.

Takes away part of fishing when you have to work for someone else. I've been sponsored before, not for fishing, and it took away some of...

Apr 13, 2018
  2. yellowtail rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread Newell C332-5 Help.

Make sure you use tape on the bottom of the spool before you add braid. I stick with straight mono on my Newell’s

Apr 11, 2018
  3. yellowtail rated Troy's post Agree in the thread Rabbit hunting?.

Yeah I assume so, you would have to be a pretty good shot... one issue I see is you may wound them, they will run into their holes or...

Apr 6, 2018
  4. yellowtail rated ror_sal's post Agree in the thread BAHAHAHAAHAHA.

He’s going to try and patten surgical tubing? I still think the classic 3”MC with a good jig head is going to produce better quality...

Mar 28, 2018
  5. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread HOOKUP BAITS.

I think they're over rated. Overpriced. Sure they catch fish, but definitely cheaper products out there that can pull bigger numbers...

Mar 25, 2018
  6. yellowtail rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Yellow tail set up.

A Baja special of course.

Mar 3, 2018
  7. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Agree in the thread Yellow tail set up.

I would say grab a Penn 113hn loaded with 100lb spectra, a top shot of your choice and match with a short, stiff seeker or Calstar...

Mar 3, 2018
  8. yellowtail rated dezoutfishing's post Agree in the thread Carp rig.

I have to be honest but just a hook and bread seems to work well enough in san diego

Feb 22, 2018
  9. yellowtail rated Grant Barnard's post Agree in the thread Lake Dixon bate advice.

Lol, the lake staff doesn't know squat! I never listen to them, they just say what we wanna hear. Dixon has the worst lake staff in...

Feb 14, 2018
  10. yellowtail rated agrazela's post Agree in the thread Fishing spots for halibut and bass.

Yes.

Feb 9, 2018
  11. yellowtail rated GutHooKeD's post Agree in the thread A Huge Lesson.

Should have grabbed the glock instead

Jan 5, 2018
  12. yellowtail rated Fishtricks's post Agree in the thread Open seat guidelines.

Ill probably be posting some open seat ads on here through the winter months for sd bay fishing I have owned a boat for the last 22...

Dec 15, 2017
  13. yellowtail rated Paulito's post Agree in the thread ............

You dont want a ipg for a topwater or jerkbaits. You want a hg or a xhg. only time you picking up line is when youpicking up slack or...

Dec 15, 2017
  14. yellowtail rated BassinNova's post Agree in the thread After Dark Bank Fishing Approaches - How Do You Stay Quiet?.

Try to get to get down farther away from your intended spot and wearing this can help too. [ATTACH]

Dec 7, 2017
  15. yellowtail rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Dixon Derby.

Rewarded for your bravery. [ATTACH]

Dec 3, 2017
  16. yellowtail rated Winstondry's post Agree in the thread Lake Poway Largemouth Bass.

Nice work, Poway's been tough for me the last few months. If I may make a recommendation, try not to use a towel or anything that...

Dec 1, 2017
  17. yellowtail rated dj thrillz's post Agree in the thread grabbed some flukes today.

Bummer, it's probably the #1 soft plastic for butts. Maybe the white fluke didn't like to be dragged in the back. Maybe it wanted a more...

Nov 26, 2017
  18. yellowtail rated Slater's post Agree in the thread Need to borrow a setup or 2 for this weekend.

Landing rents the appropriate 2 speeds....

Nov 24, 2017
  19. yellowtail rated rza007's post Agree in the thread Boycotting lake Jennings rant.

I’m sure the bass aren’t complaining :emoji_grimacing:

Nov 19, 2017