1. Last day to order

Your time is almost up to order our new "Big Bass Republic" shirts, celebrating California's reputation as the big bass king of the US. Available in UPFs (sun protection shirts), performance sweatshirts, short sleeve performance tees, and long sleeve performance tees.

More Info

Dismiss Notice
  2. Last chance to order SDFISH hats

Today is the last day to get your order in for these new SDFish trucker hats! Available in 3 colors, with the SDFish logo embroidered across the front of a high quality Richardson 112 snapback trucker.

Check em out

Dismiss Notice

Ratings yellowtail has given

1. yellowtail rated choprguy's post Disagree in the thread Glad I did!.

Awesome Stripper bro! Must of been fun.

Oct 15, 2017
  2. yellowtail rated WormGrouper's post Disagree in the thread Vendetta Charter Feeler.

Very easy for him to do that right now. I'd rather fish with Ping then with Ray Sommers. All the other 3/4 day boat skippers are...

Sep 1, 2017
  3. yellowtail rated Werfless's post Disagree in the thread Havasu scout sesh 4/12.

If you are fishing under a CA license, it's CA regs.. Don't sweat it.. Let me find it

Apr 14, 2017
  4. yellowtail rated George Pusey's post Disagree in the thread Phenix vs cousins inshore rods.

phenix is made in China while cousins is made here in Huntington beach. I would go with cousins phenix rods also tend to snap allot near...

Nov 29, 2016
  5. yellowtail rated Paulito's post Disagree in the thread Tackle Testing.

Yeah it's always the cuda leading the march, then the bonito follow on in when it gets warmer

May 6, 2016