Ratings Zebco33 has given

1. Zebco33 rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread Barrett Media Trip.

It is all about attitude and perspective.

Apr 24, 2018
  2. Zebco33 rated MaxZmus's post Like in the thread Barrett Media Trip.

I know how frustrating it can be when you don’t get to lip them but it sounded like you guys were actually getting bit! Anytime you get...

Apr 24, 2018
  3. Zebco33 rated doubletap's post Like in the thread Barrett Media Trip.

AND resale of the tickets can start now Do I hear 25 cents on the dollar 25 do I hear 30 30 do I hear 35 40 sold for 45 cents on...

Apr 23, 2018
  4. Zebco33 rated Beangone's post Like in the thread Who makes your favorite Spinnerbait?.

Revenge 3/8 shad no trailer no trailer hook. The thing is a Slayer of bass and I love it

Apr 22, 2018
  5. Zebco33 rated Capt Ray's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Given all the hooks used are required to be barbless I would hope they are indeed from break offs and not slob fishermen.

Apr 21, 2018
  6. Zebco33 rated Stinky Basshole's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

And barret lake aint an ashtray either put one on your damn tubes wish i still had the picture of 3 grit butts and one five inch senko a...

Apr 21, 2018
  7. Zebco33 rated dezoutfishing's post Like in the thread Ned Rig Working.

just fyi the key to the ned rig is using zman trd products because the bait stands up and floats. the roboworm ned rig worms sink and...

Apr 18, 2018
  8. Zebco33 rated 1972 catfish's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

this is good but when the hook is to far down you can pull the string through his gills and pop the hook a little until you can pull it...

Apr 17, 2018
  9. Zebco33 rated diegofish's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Thats what you get when you don't fish opening day. Sloppy seconds lol I agree that everyone should watch the video and practice safe...

Apr 16, 2018
  10. Zebco33 rated OG MUDBONE's post Like in the thread Who makes your favorite Spinnerbait?.

X2 War Eagles for function, Revenge for form. The heads on the Revenge spinnerbaits are incredibly realistic. They have smaller willows...

Apr 15, 2018
  11. Zebco33 rated mikecheck1212's post Like in the thread Fishing tips at Big Bear Lake.

Fished there once..targeting bass...caught a trout on the dropshot...if you decide to rent a boat keep an eye one em..they tried to get...

Jan 29, 2018
  12. Zebco33 rated rustyh's post Like in the thread Colors.

Not much action on the green pumpkin/ purple flake this morning, switched to a more brown/green patter and got some better sucess [ATTACH]

Jan 28, 2018
  13. Zebco33 rated Halijim's post Like in the thread Big worms in winter?.

I thew the 10 inch power worm and popped this one 3 minutes before Miramar closed. Not the size I was looking for but this will give me...

Jan 27, 2018
  14. Zebco33 rated ChrisNorby's post Like in the thread Miramar 12-23.

Fished in my kayak with my dad for my Birthday yesterday. Bite started slow throwing dropshot and ned rigs, until my dad finally stopped...

Dec 25, 2017
  15. Zebco33 rated swings are free's post Like in the thread Powell 3D Max Spinning Rods.

Those are great rods I'm buying 2 more flipping sticks from that series. Can't beat that deal.

Dec 3, 2017
  16. Zebco33 rated swings are free's post Like in the thread To buy a new rod or not to buy..

When a rod like That goes on sale you are actually loosing money if you don't buy it... And that's exactly how you justify it to the...

Dec 3, 2017
  17. Zebco33 rated Carterantebi's post Like in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

"Don't you already have a fishing rod?"

Aug 19, 2017
  18. Zebco33 rated ChrisNorby's post Like in the thread Dixon 6 29.

First of, big thanks to oh da shiz for the hook up on spots and bait ideas. Big part of my success today. This was my first time at...

Jun 30, 2017
  19. Zebco33 rated spoonminnow's post Like in the thread Reaction Bite vs. Hungry Bite.

Aw shucks! I love this forum and the informed open minded members that contribute to it minus the deeply ingrained prejudice I've...

Apr 3, 2017
  20. Zebco33 rated Cwoerner's post Like in the thread Listening to people talk while I'm fishing.

My dad and I were fishing for surf perch with light tackle in Santa Cruz when a bait ball started to be attacked by birds. The bait ball...

Mar 21, 2017