Ratings Zebco33 has received

1. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Barrett Water Level.

Oh man I can’t wait

Feb 21, 2019
  2. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Funny in the thread Barrett Water Level.

Ok that makes sense. Just seems Iike from the most recent pics it would be higher than 40% though.

Feb 21, 2019
  3. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Funny in the thread Barrett Water Level.

You guys say the lake is 40% full? If the lake is full at 160 ft. wouldnt it be 50% full at 80 feet? So if it’s at 126 ft right now,...

Feb 21, 2019
  4. toolbox rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Barrett Water Level.

Oh man I can’t wait

Feb 21, 2019
  5. Alex Lou rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Poway clarification.

I used to live like 15 minutes away from Lake Poway and would fish there frequently over the last two years. During the spawn in the...

Jan 14, 2019
  6. Kyle Goodman rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Question about rod action.

If you upgrade the quality of the rod then answer is no. You don’t have to spend a crap ton of money either. I use to have a 7’ Medium,...

Jun 6, 2018
  7. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Question about rod action.

If you upgrade the quality of the rod then answer is no. You don’t have to spend a crap ton of money either. I use to have a 7’ Medium,...

Jun 5, 2018
  8. anthony92 rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Which online retailer for rods and reels?.

I love TW but really dislike their shipping partner (Golden State Overnight). Twice now my order has arrived really late (several days...

May 10, 2018
  9. geofish rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Question about rod action.

Apr 28, 2018
  10. geofish rated Zebco33's post Funny in the thread Which online retailer for rods and reels?.

I love TW but really dislike their shipping partner (Golden State Overnight). Twice now my order has arrived really late (several days...

Apr 28, 2018
  11. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Which online retailer for rods and reels?.

Apr 28, 2018
  12. sdfishtroll rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Me and a buddy fished Barrett the second week of the season last year and we caught a lot of deep hooked fish (hooks left in the...

Apr 22, 2018
  13. Kahuna bass rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Me and a buddy fished Barrett the second week of the season last year and we caught a lot of deep hooked fish (hooks left in the...

Apr 22, 2018
  14. bluegillman rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Apr 21, 2018
  15. Beangone rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Who makes your favorite Spinnerbait?.

I’ve just always liked Revenge spinnerbaits. I have Terminators too but as OG Mudbone said the heads on the Revenge are very realistic...

Apr 21, 2018
  16. fishfanatic rated Zebco33's post Funny in the thread Ned Rig Working.

Yep - I bought the Z-man Razor Shadz as chatterbait trailers. The skirt of a chatterbait clings to the Razor Shadz and almost seems to...

Apr 19, 2018
  17. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread Ned Rig Working.

Yep - I bought the Z-man Razor Shadz as chatterbait trailers. The skirt of a chatterbait clings to the Razor Shadz and almost seems to...

Apr 19, 2018
  18. jaybass rated Zebco33's post Like in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Apr 18, 2018
  19. fisheromen rated Zebco33's post Funny in the thread Ned Rig Working.

Apr 18, 2018
  20. SmellsLikeGrandma rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Fishing tips at Big Bear Lake.

I went last June with the family and we fished mainly a drop shot for bass. Before we went though I called Big Bear Sporting Goods (the...

Apr 18, 2018