Ratings Zebco33 has received

1. Alex Lou rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Poway clarification.

I used to live like 15 minutes away from Lake Poway and would fish there frequently over the last two years. During the spawn in the...

Jan 14, 2019
  2. Kyle Goodman rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Question about rod action.

If you upgrade the quality of the rod then answer is no. You don’t have to spend a crap ton of money either. I use to have a 7’ Medium,...

Jun 6, 2018
  3. anthony92 rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Which online retailer for rods and reels?.

I love TW but really dislike their shipping partner (Golden State Overnight). Twice now my order has arrived really late (several days...

May 10, 2018
  4. bluegillman rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Me and a buddy fished Barrett the second week of the season last year and we caught a lot of deep hooked fish (hooks left in the...

Apr 21, 2018
  5. bgood rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Me and a buddy fished Barrett the second week of the season last year and we caught a lot of deep hooked fish (hooks left in the...

Apr 17, 2018
  6. aquaholic rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Looking into topwater, need some suggestions.....

You definitely don’t have to spend tons of money on top water lures to catch fish. Just go to your local Walmart and get yourself a...

Apr 11, 2018
  7. BassinNova rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Colors.

I never used Morning Dawn (pink) much until I started fishing with a coworker. Let’s just say that a 4.5” straight tail Robo (with a...

Feb 7, 2018
  8. Ordane rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Fishing tips at Big Bear Lake.

I went last June with the family and we fished mainly a drop shot for bass. Before we went though I called Big Bear Sporting Goods (the...

Jan 29, 2018
  9. BassinNova rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread frog lures you used.

If you’re gonna advertise, give the owner a cut and the members a discount. I’ll try your lures - just hook a brother up!

Jan 10, 2018
  10. sargo rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Beat All Around Reel Under $200.

Curado’s are awesome but don’t be afaid to also try Abu Garcia. I love the Revos and they seem so small in my hand. The SX Gen 4 is...

Dec 22, 2017
  11. BassinNova rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread 3 Bass Lures that don't work (when I use them).

For me it’s a Luhr Jensen Speed Trap and a Rapala Shad Rap. Have caught bass on a wide variety of other cranks but for whatever reason...

Dec 13, 2017
  12. rustyh rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread 3 Bass Lures that don't work (when I use them).

For me it’s a Luhr Jensen Speed Trap and a Rapala Shad Rap. Have caught bass on a wide variety of other cranks but for whatever reason...

Dec 9, 2017
  13. Pwy_FireCapt rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Murray is my Kryptonite!.

I agree that a float tube or a boat will give you a better chance to catch numbers and bigger fish but I wouldn't say fishing from shore...

Sep 18, 2017
  14. B8DHOOK rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

"Can you not leave your fishing string on the floor?"

Aug 19, 2017
  15. B8DHOOK rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

I bought like 3 cans of the Bang and I'll eventually go through them all or give them away to friends. My wife would say I'm a hoarder...

Aug 19, 2017
  16. Vito1023 rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

I bought like 3 cans of the Bang and I'll eventually go through them all or give them away to friends. My wife would say I'm a hoarder...

Aug 18, 2017
  17. BassinNova rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Using Spike It on various plastics.

I bought some Spike It the other day at Walmart because the chartreuse colored tails on my Zoom lizards were fading. Anyways I decided...

Apr 25, 2017
  18. diegofish rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Piggies.

That's sexy!

Apr 3, 2017
  19. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Listening to people talk while I'm fishing.

Oh man, you could have so much fun talking back to people!

Mar 20, 2017
  20. Werfless rated Zebco33's post Agree in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

Not sure if it's all Walmarts but at the Walmart in Clairemont the Bang "Combo" spray is on closeout for $1.00 (reg. price $6.99). They...

Mar 2, 2017