Ratings Zebco33 has received

1. SmellsLikeGrandma rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Fishing tips at Big Bear Lake.

I went last June with the family and we fished mainly a drop shot for bass. Before we went though I called Big Bear Sporting Goods (the...

Apr 18, 2018
  2. MattL rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread What I saw a lot of after opening week last year.

Me and a buddy fished Barrett the second week of the season last year and we caught a lot of deep hooked fish (hooks left in the...

Apr 18, 2018
  3. Beangone rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Colors.

I never used Morning Dawn (pink) much until I started fishing with a coworker. Let’s just say that a 4.5” straight tail Robo (with a...

Jan 31, 2018
  4. Urklehaze rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Fishing tips at Big Bear Lake.

I went last June with the family and we fished mainly a drop shot for bass. Before we went though I called Big Bear Sporting Goods (the...

Jan 28, 2018
  5. diegofish rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread How To Catch Bass in Fall/Winter?.

This time of year I’m throwing T-rigged Zoom Brush Hogs, Ikas, 3/8 oz - 1/2 oz jigs, and worms.

Nov 20, 2017
  6. tjohnson619 rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread What's everyone's fishing plans for this Labor Day weekend?.

I'm getting up early (4:30am) tomorrow and heading over to ECBT and then meeting two work buddies for a few hour session at Santee...

Sep 5, 2017
  7. Ram-Rod rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

Not sure if it's all Walmarts but at the Walmart in Clairemont the Bang "Combo" spray is on closeout for $1.00 (reg. price $6.99). They...

Aug 18, 2017
  8. Double Minor rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Poway.

I was there a few weeks ago late afternoon/night fishing. The grass mats are thick and the water is low. I threw the drop shot (with my...

Aug 5, 2017
  9. Steve Adrignola rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Rattlesnake in the water and approaching.

Was there on May 13th and saw a rattler swimming towards our boat in Hauser. High tailed it away from the snake and came around th check...

Jun 2, 2017
  10. jeepnkal rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread 5/7 Report - 370 BASS!.

[ATTACH]

May 14, 2017
  11. fisheromen rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Throwing senkos.

I used to only throw the 4" on 8 lb. fluro. Then I went to Sutherland with a buddy who uses 6 pound fluro and he was killing it. We even...

Apr 9, 2017
  12. heyimrick rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Skunked at Murray, Poway and Ramona. Advice for new anglers?.

When I first started I bought a spinning rod/reel from Turners (which I later dropped overboard at Barrett) and had it spooled with 8...

Feb 26, 2017
  13. swings are free rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread Bang "Combo" - $1.00 at Walmart.

Not sure if it's all Walmarts but at the Walmart in Clairemont the Bang "Combo" spray is on closeout for $1.00 (reg. price $6.99). They...

Feb 23, 2017
  14. 1972 catfish rated Zebco33's post Helpful in the thread santee 6-18-16 skunked.

I went last Sunday and fished Lake 5. My usual there is a 4" drop shot (MMIII) rigged wacky (always works for me). Anyways I decided to...

Jun 21, 2016