3rd Annual Kids Fishing Classic Crystal Pier PB

Discussion in 'Surf, Piers, & Jetties' started by Sparky V, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Sparky V

Sparky V Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Another crystal pier classic in the books. Good weather, huge turnout, lots of prizes, many smiles and some great kids coming away from this event with those prizes.

Capt Ron – your da man Captain, many thanks for putting it all together for another awesome event for the kids.

Ruby Houck – working with Captain Ron to get the money together to pull off yet another great event, you are a gem to this whole cause.

Jim Bostian – making it possible to allow a lot of kids to come out on crystal pier to have a great time.

Lakeside Optimist Club – putting out loaner rods to allow many kids to get a chance at fishing, you guys are awesome.

San Diego Rod & Reel Club – serving up some tasty dogs, hmmm.

Catalina Offshore productions – serving up some great fish tacos, awesome.

Bloody Desks folks – cutting up bait for the kids to catch and release lots of fish today.

Many thanks to those that donated to the cause and to you Luc Olfield, owner of Angler’s Choice, for the great stuff the grand prize winner received.

Those that volunteer to help was much appreciated. Seeing smiles on the kids faces was worth it.

Dee and I snap nearly 300 pictures and so we could not put them all here but here are some of them, enjoy.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

The grand prize winner nailed a 2.4lb halibut and yes again it was girl, three years in a row. Looking forward to the next crystal pier fishing event.

2. KeeperDave

KeeperDave Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Great pictures Vincent, great work Capt. Ron. I sure wish I could have been there but it wouldn't have been pretty.

I'll have more of Sparky V's pictures posted at: http://www.takekidsfishing.net as soon as I get 'em.