5 Questions for Ashli Babbitt’s Heartless Killer Lt. Mike Byrd

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hookemdano, Jul 27, 2021.

1. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    wouldn't you like to hear the answers to these questions ?

1.) Ashli Babbitt was unarmed. Did you know that? If you didn’t know that what made you think she was armed?

2.) Did you verbally order her to stop? Did you use any customary words such as “Freeze”, ‘halt”, “go back”, or “stop”?

3.) Police guidelines and law dictates that deadly force not be used unless there is an imminent risk of death to the officer or someone else. What deadly threat did you perceive? Please explain especially as she was unarmed and not within reach of a Capitol Hill police officer or a member of Congress.

4.) Do you have any awareness of the presence of the BLM activist John Sullivan who was recording your shooting of Ashli Babbitt?

5.) What were your personal political views of President Trump, Trump supporters? If negative as has been suggested could that have had any bearing on your decision to shoot?

EPIC: Newsmax Host Greg Kelly Offers 5 Questions for Ashli Babbitt's Heartless Killer Lt. Mike Byrd (VIDEO)

2. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,046
    Heartless killer?... as an angry crowd and her were smashing the door down. I was surprised that more people were not shot. It would be interesting if she and others where radical liberals and the same thing happened...then I wonder if it would be justified?If they were BLM protesters trying to bust down the door at the Capital, most likely bullets would have been flying everywhere.
    Ask yourself.....If a group was breaking down your door at your house and trying to craw in through the broken door and you shot and killed one of them, would you like to be considered a heartless killer? I don't think so....as you were in danger and the victim was one of the intruders. I would back you up Dano as you did what had to be done to stay safe.
    There is no time to say..."are you armed?" when the doors are caving in....as I don't care who or what side they represent...but if they tried that at my house....they would be shot.

#2 VinnyBass, Jul 27, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    YES...heartless killer

so I take it you dont want to hear the answers to any of the questions ? not one ?

IF that coward was so damn scared...why did he only shoot one? was it cuz he then saw all of the cops out there ?

would you like for them to release the hours of video evidence ? I sure would...lets take the guess work out of it ...have ya seen any of the vids where the capital police let em in ?

oh and how much chit did the blm burn, destroy and loot? and how many of em got killed? yep...not a one...BUT...not a one of em is a Trump supporter

watch this...look at all of the cops outside the door where the coward was that shot her...

Video shows new angle of Ashli Babbitt shooting inside Capitol

4. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,046
    Stick to your beliefs if you must......but a violent mob surging into a secure area of the capital? Sorry but nobody should be busting down the doors of the Capital...not left wingers, right wingers, independents, people of any color, race or religion etc., and sadly one person was shot and died. I am amazed that more were not shot. It was a sad day all the way around.(and yes Dano I already seen the video).

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    but but but.....ya didnt answer the question from post #1

wouldn't you like to hear the answers to these questions ? I sure would

it seems you dont want to know the answers, correct ?

now imagine the outrage IF that cop was white...and he shot an unarmed black women in the capital...imagine..the OUTRAGE

you know damn well blm and antifa would have started their terrorists actions across this country again and would probably still be going on

6. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,046
    OMG....even if I heard the answers, it does not change what sadly happened. But I still do not condone the actions of the angry mob surging into the capital and busting windows and doors and threatening the safety of others.
    How soon people forget about all those jerks(basically a-holes)that were not part of the peaceful protests for BLM and were looting, burning and busting into businesses. Seems back then many opinions felt those doing that should be shot. Heck if you were protecting your business and felt threatened and shot someone, you would be a hero. Think how silly it would be to question of actions of the business owner and make them out to be a heartless killer.
    Dano.....its ok if we do not agree on everything and if the person shot was a left wing fanatic and the mob was too, I guarantee you would not even be talking about this right now.

7. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,202
    Forget it Vinny. Even if the mob got a hold of members of congress and even VP Pence and killed them many on the right would be perfectly OK with it.

8. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352

again you did NOT answer...whatever...I still would love to hear the answers...even tho it will NOT change a damn thing

9. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    really ?

10. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    seems like a very ez question "wouldn't you like to hear the answers to these questions ?"

BUT...I guess not

11. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,046
    "Wouldn't you like to hear the answers to this question ?"
    How about someone asking Trump why he did nothing to discourage violence in his speech that day because he clearly knew there were people in that crowd who were ready to and intended to be violent. Do you think Trump saying.."if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore" was a way to calm down the crowd?
    I told you it does not matter what the answers are .....as I do not condone(and many of you who sit silently don't either)a violent mob storming the capital making a threat to our democracy. Have a great day.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    again you did not answer..once again deflecting ...look I get it...you do not want to hear the answers...a simple NO wooda done the trick

why not starting another thread to ask those questions ?

13. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,046
    Deflecting???????
    I answered you more than once......
    I told you it does not matter what the answers are.

14. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +21,046
    If for some unbelievable reason you can not understand comment #13.....hope this does the trick
    with a simple answer which is ............ "No".

15. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    that isnt an answer...its really a simple yes or no type of question...like I said...yours is NO

16. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    yea...I already knew that

and yea...all ya did was deflect

17. Fins in the Bin

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,310
    Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    You are both right, the quality of the questions should be answered, however the weight of the answers are irrelevant because anyone who is dumb enough to break into the FFFFING White house and think your not going to get shot is an idiot. Look at the video, there are cops right there with a gun pointed at you!
    With that being said, I believe both Pelosi and Trump wanted each others side to make a stink and divide AMERICANS further but neither side thought it would get that out of hand, so they both want it to go away by blaming each other. Just doing what Politicians do.....what a fine example, China and Russia are so proud right now.

18. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    it wasnt the white house AND the guards let em in

maybe they thought they would get the same blm and antifa treatment...they burned down police stations and courthouses and NOT a one was ever shot...

19. Fins in the Bin

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,310
    Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    I wouldn’t have fallen for that, would you? I also think some of the BLM and antifa people should have expected to be shot, and then shot. Stupidly works in both sides. If I’m burning a police station down and nobody is shooting at me, that’s a problem.

20. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,835
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    see...in all those liberal cities...there was a stand down order...do not hurt them "peaceful" protestors...nothing to see here...take whatever they literally throw at ya and dont arrest nor shoot

there was NO stand down order for the Trump "protestors"...why you may ask? well...because they were despicable Trump supporters and deserved to be shot...

another imponderable....WHY has NOT a single one of them blm/antifa thugs have been thrown in solitary confinement, while the Jan 6th Trump supporters have been for months ? WHY ?

yea...I know...more questions that some here do NOT want to hear the answers to !