8/17-SD River/Morning action

Discussion in 'Freshwater Reports' started by VinnyBass, Aug 17, 2021.

1. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,912
    I was just looking at some more pictures from the ditch fishing post and part of the river where I fish looks like Pacific Ocean in comparison to where you catch all your fish Werfless. If you ever need a bass to put in your ditch let me know and I’ll give you a small one...ha ha
    Tight lines always buddy. :)

2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +60,810
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Yeah, I'm sure you could launch a tube at that one spot, don't know how you would go about fishing the far bank, don't think you would have an easy time turning around... Hahaha

3. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,912
    Just messing with ya......I used to live on Zion Ave in the early 80's and fished a lot of places from shore within a mile of there or so and had a blast! It reminded me of the days when I was a kid and we used to go back to visit relatives in Pennsylvania. I would ride bikes with my cousin past the railroad tracks near my aunts house and catch sunfish, suckers and small carp in a tiny little stream. The best fishing was casting under the bridge and as it may have been a couple feet deep there. Hard to believe, but there was wild blackberry bushes along the road and besides eating lots of them, we used little parts of them as bait to catch fish. Ahhhh. those were great times! :)

4. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +60,810
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Creek fish aren't picky, VinnyBass, I used to use bread to devastating effect, lol. We do have blackberry bushes around town in some spots. If it rained more, they would be everywhere