AIM Marine and boat registration (Or lack of)

Discussion in 'Boating & Boat Maintenance' started by Rblunt, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Rblunt

Rblunt Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Garett,
    You may be able to help me here. I purchased a Skeeter 20i which was supposed to be a demo boat never registered in May of 2008. Apparently the registration was never completed and the trailer was actually registered before. I am having problems registering the boat and have turned the case over to DMV investigations. Do you or anyone have any insight into this problem? AIM marine did collect my money for registration.

Thanks Roddey Blunt

2. Bassgod

Bassgod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought Demo boats had to be registered in the dealerships name and have CF numbers on them to be legal on the lake.
    You may have boat one the Aim Sponsored pro's boats.
    Interesting to find out here, you see demo baots in the classifieds all the time. Please share what you find out.