Anglers Marine Xmas Specials HDS10 for 1699.00

Discussion in 'Sponsor Hookups' started by 619, Dec 21, 2011.

1. 619

Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +0
    We have some great last minute gifts for xmas. pre orders for Lowrance HDS10's for $1899.00. These are units that were used for seminars so they will ship to us near the end of Jan, If you can wait to save over 500.00 then this deal is for you.. You will also receive a $200.00 mail in rebate, These units are going fast. Only 5 left. Great Discounts fo installs, from the experts that do it daily These will have Warranty just like a new unit.
    Full showroom of New Boats from Ranger, Stratos, Tracker and Suntracker pontoons.
    Mercury and Mercruiser Authorized Service and Parts (Customer Service Award 2 years running) Get your boat ready for the season, Stop in and pick up our service Menu and take advantage of our winter specials.
    Gift Certificates
    How about Boat Bling Hot Sauce Boat Detailing Kits.
    Boat covers, Bimini Tops, Seats, Pedestals, Trolling Motors, Trolling Motor Parts, Aerator Pumps, Oil, Gas additives, You name it we have it for your Boat. If we don't have it we can have it the next day or worst case in a week.
    Anglers Marine 11919 Woodside Ave Lakeside 619-449-3474

2. Pwy_FireCapt

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +565
    I am completely bummed out that you guys have stopped selling tackle. You guys were my favorite tackle shop in town! You will be missed by those of us without high dollar boats!

3. 619

Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +0
    I was told we will be back bigger and better. Waiting for San v to open. Not sure what you mean by high dollar boats. Stop in when you have time and check out our new shop FYI lakeside bait and tackle has always been a great store and Diane will get anything you need or want. Have a great Xmas and happy new year

4. Pwy_FireCapt

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +565
    The high dollar boat comment was meant in no disrespect. But, if I put a $1699 (on sale) graph on my $500 sea nymph, I might have too much disposible income! Your tackle shop will still be missed greatly!

5. 619

Site Sponsor

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't think it was disrespectful just not sure what you meant. Your boat will catch em just like any other. Even better with an hd unit. Merry xmas