Any Interest in a Murray Get Together?

Discussion in 'Freshwater' started by bbermingham, Jun 22, 2014.

1. bbermingham

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +36
    Boat:
    Ranger Reata VS190
    Anyone interested in fishing Murray as a group? I'm a shore zombie and I can't find the fish there, so I figured I'd see if anyone wanted to walk the shoreline with me and maybe share a few of their secrets.

I've tried everything that I've seen recommended here and I can't even get a bite. Clearly I'm doing something wrong, so I really just want to watch and learn from someone who knows what they're doing. I'm not asking for the location of your super-secret "honey holes" -- I'm a visual learner, so it really helps me to see how others have success at things.

Heck, if you help me conquer that lake, I'll buy you a beer (or six), coffee or lunch! If we get enough people interested, maybe we could have an SDFish BBQ/Lake Clean Up day. Who knows.

2. tymo13

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +195
    I don't know about Murray but I'm fishing El Cap tomorrow if you want to pitch for gas in the boat your welcome to meet me out there

3. mikecheck1212

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,727
    I have an extra tube...get some waders and and u can use it... I don't have that lake conquered.. But from my experience Murray is a deep water lake...

4. bbermingham

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +36
    Boat:
    Ranger Reata VS190
    Tymo -- That would have been awesome, but I have to work so I can pay for all this fishing crap that I need to buy :). I can swing a day off here or there, so definitely hit me up when you're looking for a back seater again!

Mikecheck - That is so incredible of you to offer, thank you! I'm in the market for a tube, I just have to convince the wife...maybe I can just grab some waders first. I'll let you know!