Anyone turn magnetic from Covid Vaccine?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dmorgan3, Jun 12, 2021.

1. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,969
  2. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,749
    Regarding this, can you add something from Wikipedia so that I can actually believe it?:emoji_joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. carpkiller

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,360
    Yes. Magnetic isn't the right word, though, because it's not just about attraction to ferrous metals. Since getting the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine, my TV remote is stuck in my hand.
    On the plus side, Rudy Giuliani says the Maricopa County election audit has expanded its purview and will be issuing guidelines on how to reduce this "magnetic" effect.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,749
    But... but... I believe what I'm told from you guys ! Most everything is backed up by Wikipedia and all. Plus, I'd be foolish to not believe every word from a devout Wiki user, wouldn't I? I like magnetic. I believe that and I'll stick with it.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,969
    I used to think that when my clothes stuck to me it was because sweat was sticky. Maybe I was really on my way to getting magnetic super powers. But I wish they would hurry up and get here so I have a good place to keep my fish hooks.

Could the problem be that I got the wrong vaccine? I got 2 shots of the Moderna; should I try to get some of the Pfizer or J&J?

Also, as a side benefit, I will be able to interface with 5G cell towers, thanks to the vaccine. Maybe I can save money on phone service once I learn how to use that superpower.

Doctor falsely tells Ohio lawmakers COVID-19 shots 'magnetize' people

6. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +19,926
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    yawn...still waiting on the wiki link

7. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,969
  8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,749
  9. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,011
    I guess I feel that Wiki is not always a reliable source because it can be edited by anyone at any time, which means it can be wrong. For the most part, it is fine and provides general information that can be helpful, but on other matters I would be a little more cautious as some right wing or left wing nut can change it into something not true.
    Just curious Creek....do you believe in any news source at all?
    Do you watch Fox, CBS, ABC etc for TV news? Or how do you find out what is going on in the world.
    Everything online is also subject to opinions by the writers on their websites too. Hard to be objective when you have a website with the persons own personal opinions brought out that many believe must be true.
    Years ago it seemed that if it was printed in the newspaper or on the evening network news....it was true and factual. Today the world is a little different but there are things covered on the news that are true. The old days of news is gone but I do remember the good old days......a little more credibility back then I thought
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuOxYdk-NNc

#9 VinnyBass, Jun 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  10. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,749
    Well, I certainly dont sit and watch/listen to the trusted sources known as CNN or MSNBC, right?

11. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,011
    (Easy to guess CNN & MSNBC are probably not even on your TV remote... :) )

So then what news source or sources then do you believe in ...or trust the most?

#11 VinnyBass, Jun 15, 2021
  12. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,749
    Hookemdano.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  13. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,011
    I am surprised that you are able to communicate here in the Lounge about news that is happening here and around the country and yet do not want to say where you got the information from. Hook has info(pretty savvy guy at times)...but I was asking you. Even I don't ask my girlfriend to keep me posted on the news. If you believe in your sources so strongly then why are you not able to even say what they are. I agreed with you on Wiki not being the most reliable source of info and just asked you a simple question. You seem to have fun slamming dmorgan3 about wiki and yet you should not be afraid to stand up and tell us what is your favorite source of news or news you trust the most.

14. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +16,749

I guess if you want to air it out here, I'll play.

Why would it be anyone's business what news source I obtain my "info" from? Why does it concern anyone here and/or why would anyone care? Better yet, why would anyone care at all? Asking for... myself.

15. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,011
    Airing it out and you will play? You just found a way to not answer the question.....but that is your right to evade the question and make it into it is nobodies business type of answer. It just seems funny that you are free to discredit all types of news, comments from others who do not always agree with you because their news sources are bad and are not accurate or true, but yet it is nobodies business who you get your news from. So I guess you always will win the discussions here in the Lounge because we just have to believe that your news source or you are always right.
    It would seem hard for you to just be able to put down another guy in the Lounge on something in the news
    he commented about, without you being able to present your facts or source of accurate information to help prove the other guy is wrong.
    Thanks for playing today.

#15 VinnyBass, Jun 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +19,926
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    kamala just cackles when evading the question

17. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,011
    ..that is her........a good observation.
    Hope you and the dogs are not melting today...it is a scorcher out where I live.

18. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +19,926
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    its only 86 here...we will go in about a half hour....I will wet him down before we go...hell I may do the same to me

thanks

19. sherpa

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,730
    Ya I turned into a chick magnet, and hopefully fish also

20. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +20,011
    You are lucky man!..... all I got was 2 shots in my left arm and a card that verifies it... ha ha