Appeal For Help For Loveland

Discussion in 'Freshwater' started by Everydog, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,533
    Some of you know that a few people have been spearheading an attempt to get Loveland Reservoir open Sunrise to Sunset seven days a week , and also keep a reasonable shoreline available, even if it means getting the buoy line moved.

We are currently working with the new district 2 county supervisor and some others.

Please PM me if you are willing to be contacted by Joel Anderson, or others helping us with this issue and I will send them your info.

Either that, or please consider contacting Joel Anderson and your own county supervisor yourself as others here are doing. That would be great,

Even if it's not your lake, more good lakes mean less traffic at your favorites. This can and should be considered a fight for the regional fishery, It is part of that , we need all we can get.

Let me know if you have other ideas. Thanks.

Board of Supervisors

2. Egorham

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +622
    I contacted Darrell Issa. Casually followed your other thread but never thought much of it because I had never even been to either lake. Went for my second time today. Rad lake, bummer it's so low and limited. LMK what else I can do, if anything. If I get a response I'll let you know.

3. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,533
    That's great! Thanks so much.

If you can follow-up with his office to make sure someone considered the situation that would be good I think. When I called Issa's office someone actually picked up the phone and we had a fairly long conversation. The woman was listen but wasn't willing to get any staff involved to look at it further. She told me to get people from Issa's district to contact the office. I prefer to use and email submittal and phone calls.

I can add you to the list of concerned people/referrals with the aide I am working with at Supervisor Anderson's office if that's o.k. It's good for them to have others to reach out besides me and she agreed. I believe she will CC people with updates as they occur.

Name and email would be good . If you want to do that please PM me. Thanks.

I'll be posting links to submit comments to the Sweetwater Authority Board meeting again soon on the other thread.

4. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,533
    Please make comments at least one hour before the Wednesday's Sweetwater Authority board meeting. Supervisor Anderson's staff is urging us to do this and this meeting is a good one to do it at.

Someone will read it for you. It is not necessary to go to the zoom meeting. If you want to go to the zoom meeting and speak , or listen to the meeting , that's fine. It will be probably be necessary to log in and wait until they get to the agenda Item on fishing

For the meeting specify Feb. 24 2001 @ 6:00PM for the meeting.

I usually type my message in word and cut and paste it to the Submittal page. Make sure to request a copy to your email.

Sweetwater Authority, CA