Autopsy Says George Floyd Died Of Natural Causes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by barepixels, Jun 1, 2020.

1. barepixels

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +869
    Name:
    John
    Boat:
    No access to one

From comments:

"We investigated ourselves and concluded that he died of natural causes"
    --------------------------------------------------
    Was this the same person that did the autopsy for Jeffrey Epstein???
    They want us to believe that he still would've died that moment even if he hadnt encountered the police
    He had a genetic trait that causes death when exposed to strangulation. Wait.. we all have that.
    Let's throw fuel on the fire by saying he died of natural causes and exonerating the police SMH. So typical.
    I’m sure the knee on his carotid artery was incidental.
    They forgot to add covid-19 also as a contributing factor in his cause of death.
    Yeah, a knee crushing George’s throat had nothing to do with it.
    "Coronary artery disease and hyperextensive heat disease" dam das crazy bro and here I was thinking he died from police brutality
    They have already started the process of getting this guy exonerated in court. That report was the first step. I mean, they’re talking about “possible intoxicants”. If you haven’t seen evidence that he was intoxicated, why even bring it up. They’re trying to make it his fault. Even if the guy had pre-existing conditions, he was killed by strangulation. The pre-existing conditions weren’t killing him until he was strangled. The dude said “I can’t breathe”, and then he died. You have to be stupid not to be able to put that together.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Capt Ray

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,945
    Name:
    Ray
    I don't think he will be exonerated as in "my opinion" he is responsible for the man's death, either directly or indirectly. What the autopsy will likely determine is what charges are brought forth. Just as if this was you or me, the cop is allowed to present all pertinent facts in court for a jury to decide. Remember, in this country ALL citizens are innocent until proven guilty.

3. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    The (ex) officer will go down for this regardless (let the chips fall where they may. If his actions caused the death, bye bye).

Either way you slice it and no matter what you call it, a sacrificial lamb will be needed. Problem is, it's not going to squelch the overall problem. I believe the rioters and looters are having the time of their lives right now. They know that most agencies have orders against getting in their way. That's like a golden ticket to them - a free for all. Shoes, clothing, groceries, tennis shoes, etc. Woohoo !! So what does anyone do? What's it worth to the general public? I'm cool with them taking all of the Nike's they want. That's Kaepernick's little stronghold. Nike means nothing.

Speaking of Kaepernick, didnt someone come out this last week and demand that Kaepernick be hired by (any) NFL team or risk more future riots?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,877
    Boat:
    It floats
    Maybe Law enforcement just needs to screen every criminal before touching them. No big deal.

Or Maybe criminals need to go screen themselves, get a full physical and see if they are fit for crime.

so stupid. The new video shows a struggle, these cops have to deal with so much every day. It’s war every day. I feel for those cops.

Its like people complaining about a soldier here or there dying during war today compared to a beach landing in ww2 in a couple hours.
    People today are soft.
    All these criminals are soft. I hope and pray business owners and military start standing up and putting these *******s in their place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    I can tell you that LEO's are definitely weighing the benefits vs downfalls of all of their contacts PRIOR to contact. "Is it worth the time, the trouble, the endless mountains of paperwork?" All it takes is an accusation - any accusation, legit or not - and you're on admin duty until the complaint is investigated and resolved. Is it worth it? No. Every contact is a battle. Every traffic stop is an argument. Everyone has an excuse. And unfortunately, we've allowed a myriad of excuses to replace accountability.

I hope you guys are either well-armed or are willing to open up your homes and businesses to these groups that have invaded our lives. Because if you're not, you're in for a rude awakening.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +782
    Sounds like possibly George Floyd died of a fear induced heart attack rather than asphyxiation itself, the fear coming from inability to breathe. And the cop continued to knee him for minutes after he was dead. Most people would not call that natural causes nor would they think the cop should be let off the hook.

With the protesters, some come to legitimately protest and some come for the opportunity to burn, vandalize and loot; they don't all come to peacefully demonstrate but it simply gets out of control. Curfews and immediate countermeasures are necessary until peace is restored. Those wishing to demonstrate peacefully need to stand down until such time.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Neuroshima

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +3,135
    All this over a fake $20 bill. Even if this hadn't resulted in tragedy, and Floyd was peacefully arrested, brought to the precinct, etc. etc. How much would that have cost to taxpayers? If only taxpayer money was allocated to prevent events like this rather than clean up the mess.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    Did he resist arrest?

9. bassgalrascal

Staff Member SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,906
    I guess we won't know whether or not he did unless another video surfaces that showed what happened between the time they apprehended him and the time they had him pinned for 10 minutes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,877
    Boat:
    It floats
    There was some type of confrontation in the back seat. There is a new surveillance camera angle.
    But you won’t see it on a lot of news networks

11. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +13,574
    Most likely he may have as there is no video I believe of it, but being forced to the ground looks like there was some kind of struggle. I know you were just asking "did he resist arrest?" and that is an important question. I know you probably were not just asking in the way that sounds like... oh well, see what happens. Not everyone has to die resisting arrest especially if they are already restrained and in handcuffs face down.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    Not that it really matters, but what is the real knee vs neck time number here? 5,6,7,8,9, or 10?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. camobass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,877
    Boat:
    It floats
    Cops go to work knowing there is a chance they may die everyday, criminals should know the same

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  14. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +782
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  15. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    Agreed. But it sure would be nice to know what landed him on the asphalt.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. CraigSmith

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,611
    Gravity !?

Certainly a contributing factor. But would really like insight into events that transpired.

#16 CraigSmith, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    Yep. Thats what I'm asking.. why was he on the ground? And was he placed there or did the chain of events land him there? Couldn't (shouldn't) have been for no reason.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. Easy619

Easy619 Tug Addict
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,697
    Name:
    Eric
    From what I understand, the officers had body cams that were on, so we should know the full story eventually. In my opinion, petty crime is a lot different than violent crime. Go ahead and beat the rapists, child predators and murders. I dont think anyone has a problem with that. But even if he did resist, as a cop you have to keep a context to your actions. Dude was already on the ground handcuffed, no need to knee on his neck for 8 minutes. That was ********. There is a difference between securing an arrest and being a vindictive b!tch, which that cop was in my opinion. The riots and looting should not be happening, it seems like a different crowd is active at night then during the daytime protests. I'm pretty libertarian and alot more right then left, but cops need to do a better job. I know they risk their lives and encounter danger, but it's not like the guy was killed in a fight or a struggle. He was on the ground for 10 minutes getting choked out. Being a cop is not like being a ufc fighter where you have to finish your opponent.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Creek

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,122
    Its not that the time element is a big deal now.. but it is.. so again, was he being KNELT ON for 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 mins? Asking because no one seems to be on the same page with the time thing.

20. special k

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +706
    Name:
    stan
    Boat:
    aluminum
    I'm pretty sure people are listening now including you Creek. 5,6,7,8,9 or 10 minutes. In the famous words of Verizon can you hear me now!! if you don't we'll keep screaming until you do.....