Barrett water level

Discussion in 'Barrett Lake' started by MrChatterBait, Feb 10, 2013.

1. fishindad

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,712
    Well said Rude guy.

Our local reservoirs fluctuate yearly and appears that some may be barking up the wrong tree.Its not the citys fault that the water gets low in the water supply tanks from time to time.Some individuals may try looking in the mirrior and wonder how they may have an impact on water levels by simply looking at there front lawn that consumes massive amounts of H2O. Or how bout the leaky faucet?Or the car that they must wash every two days ?Or those extra long showers? etc etc! How many lake level complainers practice water conservation to do their part?It would be a safe estimate that very few do.

As far as lake management goes if im paying $100 plus another $20 for a permit at Barrett then they have to do something about those repulsive Porto Pottys with a mountain of dooki all the way to the rim!Or at least provide a chemical suit and oxygen mask to use them.Now thats a valid complaint!

2. fishindad

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,712
    Well said Rude guy.

Our local reservoirs fluctuate yearly and appears that some may be barking up the wrong tree.Its not the citys fault that the water gets low in the water supply tanks from time to time.Some individuals may try looking in the mirrior and wonder how they may have an impact on water levels by simply looking at there front lawn that consumes massive amounts of H2O. Or how bout the leaky faucet?Or the car that they must wash every two days ?Or those extra long showers? etc etc! How many lake level complainers practice water conservation to do their part?It would be a safe estimate that very few do.

As far as lake management goes if im paying $100 plus another $20 for a permit at Barrett then they have to do something about those repulsive Porto Pottys with a mountain of dooki all the way to the rim!Or at least provide a chemical suit and oxygen mask to use them.Now thats a valid complaint!

3. JJbasser

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +5,804
    here here. my yard is all gravel and cement. and if it's yellow, let it mellow. if it's brown, flush it down, is my motto. unfortunately, there are a lot of lawns and plants in this town. and a few too many people.
    let's face it, we have to pay to play.
    and boy does that potty at barret stink.pu!
    i would think that the bass clubs, with their numbers would group together and voice our opinions to the city. (not that it would really help. but, hey, try) :wink:

4. MrChatterBait

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,057
    I'm pretty much a seasonal angler and I don't consider myself the King of Barrett. Well, maybe the Duke.

5. III

III
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +52
    Re: Re: Barrett water level

Mr chatterbait If not the king then definitely the duke of the big B!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2