Big fish at new spot. A snagged large scale helped us:)

Discussion in 'Freshwater' started by fishingap, Dec 9, 2019.

1. fishingap

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +795
    In my previous video, we found 3 fishing spots, and I got a big bass on spot B. Today I tried spot C for the first time to see if I can get big fish too.

We once had doubt about our location choice as there was no big fish in the morning. Luckily we snagged a large fish scale, which convinced to stick to the spot longer and helped us get larger fish.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)][/COLOR]

2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +50,110
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Saw that, looked like a good session

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. fishingap

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +795
    It was a slow start, but eventually it picked up:emoji_relaxed:. We had another trip there in the following week and are still working to put the footage together.