For Sale Brand New Phenix M1 7’8 H

Discussion in 'Fishing Tackle & Gear for Sale/Wanted/Trade' started by JeremyFWright, Dec 4, 2020.

1. JeremyFWright

JeremyFWright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    Hey Sdfish,
    I have a brand new with labels still attached Phenix M1 for sale. This is the new generation of M1 rods with the monocoque handle, making these rods lighter and more sensitive than the previous generation. This particular spec is the 7’8” H, rated from 1/2-2 ounces. The old generation of this exact rod throws that 1/4- 1.5oz stuff really well, and is a good rod for your 1/2 and 3/4 ounce underspins/jigheads, tubes, double rigs, etc. It’s a really good, long jig/swimjig rod too with a more moderate taper.
    The rod has never been used. The cork top handle has been sealed with U-40.
    MSRP is $185. I’m asking $160. I had planned to use this rod but was gifted a rod with a very similar spec.

I’m up in Claremont but come down to SD and OC frequently. Please text me at (909) 767-2968 with any questions. I’ll try and have some pictures up by Saturday 12/5.
    Jeremy

2. JeremyFWright

JeremyFWright Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    Bump. $150. Shoot me your offers. Want this rod gone asap.