Buck,buck,buck, buck..chickens at Walmart?

Discussion in 'Fishing Tackle' started by MaxZmus, Feb 14, 2014.

1. MaxZmus

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,046
    NOPE! but there's lots of cool dollar deals in the fishing section. Lots of stuff for a buck! Mainly hooks and assorted plastics. I loaded up on a few packs of VMC spinshot hooks and Weedless Wacky hooks for $1.00/ea. Berkley 7" ribbontail PW at $1.00/ea. Owner downshot hooks @ $1.00/ea. Z-man Sawtail worms and lizards @ 1.00.ea. Gamakatsu wormhooks @ $1.00/ea. certain colors of roboworms were $1.00/ea. All this stuff usually sells for around $4-$5.00/ea so it's quite a significant savings. I made out like a bandit.

If you're looking for a new spinning reel the Penn Pursuits that are normally $39.99 were $18.00 and up. About 30% off most other rods and reels too.

Here's the downer though. Aside from ME BUYING EVERTYTHING already. This was only at the Murphy Canyon store. I went to the one at Grossmont today and they wouldn't honor their own stores clearance prices. So call your local Wallyworld before making the trip.

2. bassmasterflash

bassmasterflash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Boat:
    kau lana 2
    sup Max...yup went to 6 walmarts couple days ago...was looking for that deal on a sargus $30...no luck, some stores were still at $60... still a good price

3. MaxZmus

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,046
    6 stores WOW!! I keep hitting up my Murphy Canyon store and as of right now I think that store is done. I got 6 Bill lewis rattletraps for $1.00 each and two bags of GYCB senkos for $1.00 and some Z-man lizards for .75cents!!! Still some rapala cranks left at $3,$5 but hopefully those will go down to $1.00 soon unless people pick them up. I'm glad everyone here got there fill.