Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by otay michael, Jan 10, 2021.

1. otay michael

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,709
    Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-at-Arms Refused Security Measures While New Timeline Proves ‘Trump Incitement’ Claims Bogus.

The Washington Post has reported that the outgoing Capitol Police Chief, Steve Sund, believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell. The National Pulse can also report the Washington Post’s timeline proves it was impossible for Trump speech attendees to have made it to the Capitol in time for the breach.

In addition to the fact that Trump openly called for the “cheering on” of Congressman, and “peaceful” protests, the timeline as established from numerous, establishment media reports simply doesn’t stack up.

The Dodgy Timeline.
    And while the Washington Post clumsily attempts to blame President Trump for the violence – despite the President calling for “peaceful” protests and the “cheering on” of Congressmen – their own article admits the “first wave of protesters arrived at the Capitol about 12:40pm.”

President Trump’s speech didn’t conclude until 1:11pm, and with at least a 45-minute walk between the two locations with crowd-related delays, that would put the first people from Trump’s speech at Capitol Hill no earlier than 1:56pm – a full hour and sixteen minutes after troublemakers arrived.

In fact, rioters who breached the perimeter would have had to leave before Trump’s speech even began (at 12pm precisely) to make it in time for the events as they are detailed by authorities.

The Washington Post also states: “Sund’s outer perimeter on the Capitol’s west side was breached within 15 minutes,” meaning the Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.
    Full article here:
    https://thenationalpulse.com/breaki...imeline-proves-trump-incitement-claims-bogus/

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. otay michael

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +6,709
    The vitriol against Trump, and in reality conservatives, is astounding.
    GO USA!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,784
    Not sure what your getting at. Sund and the Sergeants at Arms have resigned, not because they did a good job either. Police chief and two security officials resign over Capitol assault

Are you thinking the media is saying this guy and other rioters came to hear Trump's speech and then only became violent after the speech? Trump said plenty of inflammatory things before 1/6. Some of the things he said to incite are here: Congress Has All the Impeachment Evidence It Needs . Not to mention the rest of right wing media and politicians chiming in.

upload_2021-1-11_0-46-9.png

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,923
    The Washington Post told me Trump is bad and is responsable for everything. So you are a racist for supporting a bad man. I support segregation Joe, the Washington Post told me he is good. I'm educated so I know the Washington Post is always right.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,784
    Are you the guy with the horns?

6. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,083
    So the breach happened earlier. So that makes it all OK right? Calling for Mike Pence to be hung? The Right is all for it?

You gonna be peachy when they come en masse again on the 17th or Inauguration day?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,923
    "Murder Turtle" "What do we want Dead Cops When do we want them now" is Ok? Please. You guys are such freaking hypocrites. Morally and intellectually bankrupt, media driven idiots.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. spideyjg

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,083
    Never said the lefts violence was OK either.

9. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,672
    Just some more info on that famous guy....who still lives with mommy
    Horned Capitol rioter is ‘failed actor and QAnon conspiracy theorist who lives with his mother’ — report

10. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,500
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    "mama's boy" ?

ya mean like 90% of the antifa and blm domestic terrorists? and he didnt even walk out with a big ole TV

I am sure thats you are referring too lol.gif

11. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,923
    You didn't but plenty blaming Trump for this did. I think that was the point of the OP. The media is saying Trump worked a mob up and they stormed the capitol. This contradicts that narrative as they might not have even been part of that group.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,672
    So change the subject and not face the fact that he is a proven mama's boy...ha ha
    Better answer from you would be yes he is and so are.....(.add what you would have added)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,500
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    how is that changing the subject...you seem stuck on "momma's boy"

so I mention 90% of your friends are "momma's boys"

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so now you are telling me how to reply so that is suits you ? lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

14. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,672
    Not directed at you personally....but just speaking of what you said........think of all the idiots that only believe everything Fox News says and ripped Obama during his whole Presidency and get all their info. whether it is true or not from right wing conservative and conspiracy based web sites where there is nobody fact checking it and anyone on there can just say what they want to. You cannot point out one side without pointing out the other. Both sides of media can get over hyped and it is sad.
    The days of Walter Cronkite and what you could read years ago in a newspaper were creditable and to me were the good old days....and I personally miss them.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,672
    I am not stuck on it...you just want to change the subject...You are a momma's boy maybe and maybe that is why the guys on Bloody Decks really love you for your stupid replies to everything with a meme. ...ha ha
    By the way..you mentioned in another thread that people will as you said
    "in 4 years...the left will still be screaming orange man bad"
    .....while how many times till you post memes up to four years after the election of Trump with that girl crying over the election results or other memes still talking about the 2016 election and rubbing it in........you have no reason to talk about people bringing up stuff for years when you did it constantly for 4 years.

#15 VinnyBass, Jan 11, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. DDuvan1

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +749
  17. Medicated fisherman

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +4,923
    It is the readers job to fact check. If you are going to adopt something as truth then you need to make sure it is truth. There is a huge difference between beleifs and truths. It is in our psychological make up to seek reaffirment of our beleifs rather then truths that may contradict our beleifs. Con artists, Politicians and the media know this and use it. Not a good state for us to be in. I think if both dems and repubs looked for the truth both parties would be done.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,672
    I agree with you. I worked at the Union-Tribune for 28 years(it does not matter what you think about the paper itself..ha ha) and in the newsroom the reporters were responsible for writing stories and not putting their personal opinions in them. It was straight up report the facts. Editors were responsible to assign stories and there were editors of each section and editors to check the stories. Yes, there were hundreds of reporter that covered news and may have been from different political parties, but there job was to cover news and be objective and no personal opinions in the stories.
    Now, in the editorial or opinion section of the newspaper, it was different as these were opinions of the newspaper. So if the newspaper was owned by a conservative person, they might support more conservative views or vice versa....but that was only in the editorial section of the paper. So opinions from all angles could be in that section and letters to the editors would be also in that section. My whole point is that the news being covered by reporters was factual and the opinion or editorial page was just people's opinions. So you as a reader did not have to agree with the option or editorial page...but the news sections of the paper were actually news and factual. Sample: The UT supports a certain candidate and you say heck no to that but still could find national and international news from reliable news services and local San Diego news from the reporters here.
    Today...with all the online resources from both political sides. etc...which most are just opinion based anyway...it is a far different world of what to actually believe in real honest news.

#18 VinnyBass, Jan 11, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +18,500
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    there it is....the "tolerant" left hate the memes...the truth always comes out...its the memes

WRONG...when did the meme thread start ? uh huh...

when did I start posting memes ? uh huh...not 4 years

also the one that usually is calling someone a momma's boy...IS the momma boy...not that there is anything wrong with that

tears.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. VinnyBass

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +17,672
    You are so funny as you post something whining about the election that happened 4 years ago and then want to try to say that the guys who were not trump supporters will be whining and talking bad about him for 4 years. You proved my point by posting that meme that you actually doing the same thing and yet try to make fun of others???????

#20 VinnyBass, Jan 11, 2021