For Sale Closed thread , the stuff is gone. Miscellaneous stuff for Someone....Free.

Discussion in 'Fishing Tackle & Gear for Sale/Wanted/Trade' started by Everydog, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,594
    IMG_0711.JPG

Free, not for sale. There's a mix of budget stuff in here from a surf outfit , to a crappie jig rod that needs a tip. There is a cheap bait casting reel that works that's not in the picture,need cleaning and oil ( i caught a ton of bass on it). There are a couple of light spinning reels that are working fine and have extra spools. An ugly stick in decent shape and almost new inshore berkeley rod with a matching broken one for spare parts maybe.

I don't want to deal directly with a kid, but if you know a kid who would be happy to have these rods and reels, or just anybody really, but preferably someone who doesn't have a lot of stuff, they can have it.

Drop off / pick up has to be at the La Mesa Dixieline on Avocado one evening after work , or at one of my son's soccer practices at Greenfield middle school on a Tuesday or Thursday, to keep things simple,

2. Everydog

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,594
    Rods and reels look like they have a new home.