Covid-19 Beer Blast

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dmorgan3, Jul 14, 2020.

1. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
    Any of you Covid dismissers thought of having a Covid party? Nothing sends a message that you think it is a hoax like a crowded, indoor beer blast where you have to shout to be heard. I probably can't make it though, will likely be fishing. These people would have likely come if only it was a few weeks ago:
    https://www.nydailynews.com/coronav...0200713-ynzo3r7unngiplod5aoxkgwsqy-story.html
    https://news.yahoo.com/man-37-died-coronavirus-had-092340275.html
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hospital-died-covid-party
    And you have to have a woman named Karen there: https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0OfQ...irus-was-media-driven-hoax-dies-from-covid-19
    Afterwards, can always go play Frisbee on the railroad tracks, I hear hardly anyone really dies doing that anyhow.

2. TekAngler

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +911
    Ok wow "we" are convinced now this is the most deadly virus ever. Those statements by the anonymous 30 yr old, that were supposedly stated to an anonymous nurse, who then supposedly repeated it to the "top" doctor don't sound made up at all. I'm also sure the massive tubs of lard macias and karen had no underlying medical conditions. The ones who tend to be sh*t their pants level paranoid about corona, including people I know personally, tend to be massively obese with other health issues. Maybe after this is over they will cut their carb addiction and get healthier. Doubt it though since they're currently still eating burritos and claiming it's healthy because it's a "veggie" burrito, etc.

3. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    and to think all of those gullible covid agree-ers were packed on the streets doing their "peaceful" protests and rioting and looting and burning down buildings and beating people...never a word to be heard about that..its always the beer drinkers or people in a bar or restaurant

Capture.JPG

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,098
    After learning about the origin and pathological mechanism of SARS-CoV-2 I never denied how dangerous it is regardless of its Chinese quality of this biological weapon. In reality, because of it's instability the infection rate is overblown, but God forbid you or some one from the loved ones gets it although many may not even notice that they carry it.
    What I disagree though is the Big Brother inference with my personal life and choice. I should be informed, then left alone to decide what chances to take and what not, to what people to trust my health and who to avoid. Same with the media, their hysterical sensations may sell well among the useful i...ts but this doesn't bother me too much since I have divorced MSM as a veritable source of information a long time ago, during my dissident years in a communist country.
    I think you are intelligent enough to admit the strong political motivation in over-blowing the pandemic danger. But I also think that this is not only USA issue, the EU and in fact most of the world governments are also abusing it for political reasons. Which doesn't mean there isn't a real danger at all, just the balance is tipped by other than medical reasons.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    Capture.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
    Well, at least you recognize the virus is dangerous unlike those in the links in the post. So do you disagree with Big Brother telling you not to drive drunk? It is not always about you; sometimes it is about the danger your activities pose to other people. FYI, check out other countries to see much better handling of the virus (economically and health) than the US: https://www.politico.com/interactives/2020/ranking-countries-coronavirus-impact/ . FYI, the closest we have to a state news agency is Fox News, generally loyal to the Trump administration.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
    So the posts should not be believed because the aforementioned people were not identified? I have also noticed that reports of people being run over by trains don't generally cite the names of the deceased or the train engineer, does that mean those reports are fake news? I do have to laugh at "tubs of lard" though. If you decide to host the keg party, you can always have a weigh in scale at the entrance.

8. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    I have NO frickin idea how you came up with that response based on my response...and dont bother to attempt to explain

9. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
  10. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    WHAT ? a "lower case" racist ? all "lower cases" look and read the same ?

my kegger days are loooong gone...now its bottled beers

11. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
    This is getting on off a tangent for sure. Lower case refers to "and" versus upper case "And". Did you think I meant "caste"? Otherwise not sure where the racist thing came from. Bottled craft beer sounds like something Obama would drink, next thing I know you will be eating arugula.

12. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    you make zero sense once again...

I can see my post went waaaaaaaaaaay over your head...carry on

13. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
    So for this beer blast, would you pick bottled craft beer or a keg? Keg is less expensive (important consideration) but for those "tubs of lard" that TekAngler refers to, it might be their last beer. What's the verdict?

14. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,098
    Regarding me, absolutely! I'm reasonable enough. Harsher criminal penalties and much higher insurance premiums will do for the unreasonable. Same for speeding and any other driver infraction. Roads and streets must be private with pay-per-use.and gasoline prices shouldn't collect taxes in addition to already high sales and other taxes.
    And, my respect for FOX is only a notch higher than for CNN but still very low. Journalism in America has became intellectual prostitution, no matter who is the paying customer, Turner or Murdock. Just some of the prostitutes are cleaner and better in their services pretending to love you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  15. dilatedppls

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +606
    #15 dilatedppls, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    coors light aint beer

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. fisheromen

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +22,686
    Boat:
    1986 Glastron
    Unless it is a crowded street riot... I mean peaceful protest!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,098
    Here Fox Suddenly Cuts Away From White House Press Briefing After Portland Violence Shown is your FOX journalism, racing with CNN to the bottom if they find one.

19. hookemdano

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +12,444
    Boat:
    1997 Trophy 2352
    zerohedge? reporting? lol.gif

but...seriously how many times do you really want to see those idiots burning down portland ? it just give more fools the idea to maybe do it their own city...sure...why not

20. dmorgan3

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +903
    Hey, this looks like something dilated and hooky agree on! Wow.

Now do they agree on IPA, stout, lager, pale ale....?