CY on COVID19 And More

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by plako, Mar 18, 2021.

1. plako

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,129
    Folks, passing by a link to the latest essay from Curtis Covid is science's Chernobyl
    a great reading including two also very interesting links from NY Magazine
    The Lab-Leak Hypothesis
    How the West Lost COVID
    The former contains one curious detail
    upload_2021-3-18_15-33-12.png
    So I said to myself: Wait, wasn't Lysine deficiency vs. arginine mentioned as weakening the immune system vs. coronaviruses in these studies quoted in the other tread about Lysine? Hmm, coincidence?
    Happy reading for those with the appropriate curiosity and patience.

2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +56,654
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Sciences' Chernobyl... That's a nice metaphor, lol. 30% effective vaccines being touted as a cure all, the endless leading around the livestock ring, leadership failing to follow their own policies, then it all goes to plan and they concentrate a little more power here and there, until the whole gig falls on it's side again... Whee... Zzzzzzzz... What was that old comic strip? The Diplomat! His driver runs over someone, so the diplomat get out, looks at the guy under his limo, puts the antenna flag at half mast, gets back in, and his driver zooms off...