Daiwa CG 80 baitcasters on ebay

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by carpkiller, Jun 2, 2019.

1. carpkiller

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +2,522
    Hey.
    The cg80 is the red one w 9 bearings. There is a lot of two of these up for auction and the high bid plus shipping is 90 bucks.
    If they were lefties i would be on it!
    I already bought one of the cc80 lefties with a lot fewer bearings and it's working great ...in saltwater no less!
    The 80 series is a tiny framed reel that's really easy to palm. Makes my favorite fuego 100 feel big and bulky when I switch back and forth.....
    Anyway if you were fondling the CG80 at the Fred Hall show but didn't want to pay full pop....heres a chance to save some money....