diy tackle center

Discussion in 'Boating & Boat Maintenance' started by F/V Shotgun, Jul 6, 2020.

1. F/V Shotgun

F/V Shotgun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146
    Name:
    Michael
    Boat:
    17ft Outrage
    20200706_061938.jpg 20200706_061141.jpg 20200706_115150.jpg I needed to square away my rigging area on a 17' outrage. I had this kayak box laying around so i re-purposed it. Bought some 1" stainless, a bracket and some hinges. Had some extra mahogany laying around from a bookshelf i made. The 1" fit into a female fitting for a nice little starboard table that came with the boat. Seemed to work well today.

2. Werfless

Werfless The Coach ..RIP my friends
    SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +48,971
    Name:
    D/Daniel/Coach/Werf
    Boat:
    One too many
    Nice

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. crawdadguy

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +806
    very talented good job does it have a fillet board on top?

4. F/V Shotgun

F/V Shotgun Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +146
    Name:
    Michael
    Boat:
    17ft Outrage
    Thank you. I am waiting on a nice piece of HDPE to come in the mail. I found a way to quick attach/detach it from the top of the box. The box is too small and holy to be a decent cutting board. I bought these mounts called v locks. Ill be mounting one to the back of the box and the other to the fore side of the fore wall of the splash well. This way it can sit lut of the way when not in use. Still having the ability to hold bait on it if i wanted.