Duck Season Opener 2021 Video

Discussion in 'Hunting & Firearms' started by Delta Duckman, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Delta Duckman

Delta Duckman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47
    I have stated many times the duck game is location, location, location. Over the last several years the ducks don’t seem to want to be in an area we had success for many years. The habitat has changed and we were able to lease new property (not easy to do) 15 miles from our regular spot in an area the ducks, teal for the most part want to be. Teal seem to like the flats where water levels change the area from shallow ponds to mud flats and back to shallow ponds.

The area we have leased has limited access and space to put the blind like I want to. Current blind set up is breaking the rules of having the rising sun at your back but in this instance we don’t have much choice, so on sunny days it will be tough looking into the sun and video will suffer. We can all deal with the issues as long as we are shooting ducks.

2. Bass Kid

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +1,280
    i dont know the 1st thing about duck hunting but seemed like a good day? How to do go about leasing land to hunt?

3. Delta Duckman

Delta Duckman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47
    You have to reach out to the land owner and make a deal to have permission and or pay to lease the property for hunting.

It is a lot of fun.

4. Rude Baits

SDFish VIP

Ratings:
    +700
    Good stuff!