DVL closed 3/-3/5 empty bass boat found circling

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deepsand, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junya

junya Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Re:DVL closed 3/-3/5 empty bass boat found circlin

John....see ya on the water...Junya:)

2. Robk

Robk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Re:DVL closed 3/-3/5 empty bass boat found circlin

Back to health care for a moment...

No one in the USA will ever be denied health care. Why do I know this. Because that is the way it is.

A client of mine for nearly 8 years now is the CFO of a major hospital in North County. They turn no one away, no one. It's policy at every hospital he can think of.

Having insurance to pay for it is one thing. But getting treatment is as simple as walking in.

A buddy of mine just had a 2mo premature baby. They were at UCSD Hillcrest. Apparently that's a county facility with some of the best "baby" facilities next to Childrens Hospital. I saw a young couple walk in, they had to be in their teens. I turned to my buddy and said, they can't afford this. He replied with "there are two types of families here, us with great insurance, and those with none."

We've all lost family to cancer. 20-30 years from now it will be death by a new combo disease, let's call it Cancerbeties. Cancer combined with Diabetes. "Well Mr. Jones, today we will remove your stomach for the cancer, and your right leg for the diabetes." That's what's coming our way.

I could get into my families own matters but it's not important. The fact remains that if you walk into a hospital you will be treated. They send you bills, you can't pay them...they still treat you.

It is that simple.